Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Kt1992

EmerG28 wrote: »
    Yeah I started on the 29th June. Got my letter on the 14th April so can take awhile

Oh I only got my letter last week.:( do you like it? Whereabouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Hi folks, Just wondering if anyone could let me know how long it takes to get the results for the Stage 2 exam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

astradave wrote: »
    Hi folks, Just wondering if anyone could let me know how long it takes to get the results for the Stage 2 exam?

It can take up to 6/7 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It can take up to 6/7 weeks.

Thanks a million for the swift reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭junipergreen

Is anyone else starting in Social Welfare? For anyone starting in Revenue Cork, the majority if not all will be training in the 1890 section for three months or so i'm told

Are you going to social welfare in Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 WhoIsTheCoon

Yeah, Social Welfare in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭starsx

Hi Emer Im starting in the department of Justice aswell got the letter last Friday still no word where I'm going! Whats it like are most people assigned to stations?

starsx wrote: »
    Hi Emer Im starting in the department of Justice aswell got the letter last Friday still no word where I'm going! Whats it like are most people assigned to stations?

Got my letter for it last Friday too

Kt1992 wrote: »
    Got my letter for it last Friday too

Just dying to know when and where:) I thought once we got the letter it would be fast moving:( I have to hand in notice but I'm going to hold off until i hear more!

starsx wrote: »
    Just dying to know when and where:) I thought once we got the letter it would be fast moving:( I have to hand in notice but I'm going to hold off until i hear more!

Yeah I have to hand in my notice too.. Hope we hear soon..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭connectq

How many have now been called to stage two for Limerick/Tipp, Laois/Offaly and Kilkenny/Carlow?

Yeah, Social Welfare in Cork

Cool, wasn't sure they were going to get any COs at all. Starting soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lulucas

Hey guys have interview tomorrow for Laois Offaly Westmeath region as tips pls

• Registered Users Posts: 21 roc16

Lulucas wrote: »

Know your competencies well and have examples from work or college for each of them. They base all the questions around teamwork and those areas. If you've a degree they might ask why you chose it and how it would relate to the CO role etc and why you picked that area to study in. It's not to bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Podbrdo

Lulucas wrote: »

Me too, my interview time was changed as some people dropped out. What number are you roughly?

Got the call last week to start on Aug 4th so not much notice but can't comlain really! I was expecting revenue to be honest

Got the call last week to start on Aug 4th so not much notice but can't complain really! I was expecting revenue to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ciartastix

just wondering if anyone has been called for kildare/wicklow or meath/louth yet??

Kt1992 wrote: »
    Yeah I have to hand in my notice too.. Hope we hear soon..

Hopefully at least its moving along:)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭lauras91

Just got a voicemail from office of public works for their Kilkenny office, in work so can't ring back at the moment... Their Kk office is their finance department I think? Has anyone worked there before??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭eroc79

Anyone else starting in the CSO in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lulucas

Podbrdo wrote: »
    Me too, my interview time was changed as some people dropped out. What number are you roughly?

My number is 43.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SSMorg

Hey, any update for stage 2 for the Sligo region?

eroc79 wrote:
    Anyone else starting in the CSO in Cork?

You seem to be on your own eroc! Did you get your start date already?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭eroc79

You seem to be on your own eroc! Did you get your start date already?

4th August. Really hoping I won't be the only newbie there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 dawn8585

SSMorg wrote: »
    Hey, any update for stage 2 for the Sligo region?

Have u done stage 2? I done it few months ago. Got results but nothing since!

ciartastix wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone has been called for kildare/wicklow or meath/louth yet??

I am also in for the Kildare region. Emailed them at the start of the summer and they said only 10 had been called to interview so far. Have no idea if that number is still low or if its much higher now. If you email them they should be helpful enough :)

ciartastix wrote: »

Sorry ignore my other reply I was confused with the thread and for some reason I thought this was the tco thread! Im in for the co but probably too far down in Kildare to get an offer. What ranking were you given for kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ciartastix

Sorry ignore my other reply I was confused with the thread and for some reason I thought this was the tco thread! Im in for the co but probably too far down in Kildare to get an offer. What ranking were you given for kildare?

I'm pretty far down myself I think cant remember exact number but might email them anyway just to see if things are moving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭budget1984

Podbrdo wrote: »

Hi just wondering how you got on at the interview. I had mine yesterday too & not quite sure about it. Hopefully we wont be waiting long for results

Advertisement