Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭junipergreen

VONSHIRACH wrote:
    I got one to fill out.

lmdke wrote:
    Did anyone else get a Medical Questionnaire to fill in? I got one today !

Have you already been assigned your place?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I have not been assigned to a role/offered a contract yet. I passed the interview at end of May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Askabout

I did an interview 2 weeks ago, still haven't heard whether I passed or not. Is this unusual?

VONSHIRACH wrote:
    I have not been assigned to a role/offered a contract yet. I passed the interview at end of May.

Do you even know the agency you're going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mrspepperpot

VONSHIRACH wrote: »

Are you for Limk/Tipp? They a re up to 140s that have offers, what number are you?

• Advertisement

Do you even know the agency you're going to?

Nein. I am a mushroom so far.

Are you for Limk/Tipp? They a re up to 140s that have offers, what number are you?

I am Dublin, over 1,000.

VONSHIRACH wrote:
    Nein. I am a mushroom so far.

It's a strange system. I already know where I'm assigned to, but no sign of a medical form. Also no sign of a start date or location :(

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

It's a strange system. I already know where I'm assigned to, but no sign of a medical form. Also no sign of a start date or location :(

Hi juniper. Where were you assigned to?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭lmdke

No, have not been assigned yet

• Advertisement

Hi juniper. Where were you assigned to?

Tusla :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SSMorg

How do you contact them to know what numbers they are on at the moment, email or telephone and does anyone have the contact info. Sligo region..

That's great. Hopefully you'll get word soon.

Does anyone know who you would contact at Revenue to get confirmation of time worked? Would it be the personnel section or payroll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Does anyone know who you would contact at Revenue to get confirmation of time worked? Would it be the personnel section or payroll?

Personnel. PAS should be able to see your past service on a system called HRMS as well.

Personnel. PAS should be able to see your past service on a system called HRMS as well.

Thanks for the quick answer! Would you happen to have any contact information for them? I'm not at Revenue anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Thanks for the quick answer! Would you happen to have any contact information for them? I'm not at Revenue anymore!

Sorry, I don't. I don't work in Revenue. A few people here have been assigned to Revenue, maybe one of them can PM you Revenue's general HR email address.

I was given this link to claim incremental credit for Revenue. They might be able to help or point you in the right direction!!

CSD_TCO_Incremental_Credit_&_Progression@revenue.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

It really is!! The most frustrating thing is calling the current employer and then nothing!!

Have you contacted them to see what might be causing the hold up? Do you know if they contacted any of your other references? I'm happy to wait if I know there'll be an offer eventually, its the not knowing one way or another that's doing my head in!

Sorry, I don't. I don't work in Revenue. A few people here have been assigned to Revenue, maybe one of them can PM you Revenue's general HR email address.

Thanks for the tip John.

So I'm putting out the call - if anyone on here is in revenue, would you be able to PM me the HR email address please? All I can offer in exchange is my gratitude :)

• Advertisement

I was given this link to claim incremental credit for Revenue. They might be able to help or point you in the right direction!!

Thanks a million strawberry!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mr. A

Interview last Wednesday. Confirmed I passed on Monday. Dublin, place 1130 after Stage 2. Any guess how soon they get about contacting your references? Really seems to vary I notice. :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭budget1984

Hi does anyone know if PAS consider where you live when offering a position.
    has anyone been offered a position & had to refuse due to distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jsherlock1

I wondered that actually, would hate to be traveling over an hour each way

• Registered Users Posts: 37 shluffles

It seems to depend on the department one is assigned to, and the locality, maybe. I did get a letter saying where I'm assigned to and a phone call with the start date. That was two weeks ago and I haven't received any email or paperwork still. I'm not yet climbing the walls because I was told September, but I hope something arrives soon, if only to put my mind at rest because I have given in my notice. Yet I've read of some who received everything within days of being offered a position.

I hope you get enough time to give any notice you may need as that only adds to the worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

shluffles wrote: »
    It seems to depend on the department one is assigned to, and the locality, maybe. I did get a letter saying where I'm assigned to and a phone call with the start date. That was two weeks ago and I haven't received any email or paperwork still. I'm not yet climbing the walls because I was told September, but I hope something arrives soon, if only to put my mind at rest because I have given in my notice. Yet I've read of some who received everything within days of being offered a position.

I hope you get enough time to give any notice you may need as that only adds to the worry.

Same boat as yourself!

But don't think anyone has received anything yet, that are starting in September!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jsherlock1

Has anyone in Westmeath/Offaly had references checked yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭paddycakes

Me too!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Idrive

Anyone else still waiting to see if they get a job offer in Limerick/Tipp ?
    Im placed in the 180's and was told to expect a call " during the summer "
    I didnt realise that you might not get notice of where the job is based when or if they do a ref check soon.. that could be awkward if the Tipp jobs are way out and the cat is out of the bag with my current employer..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mrspepperpot

Idrive wrote: »
    Anyone else still waiting to see if they get a job offer in Limerick/Tipp ?
    Im placed in the 180's and was told to expect a call " during the summer "
    I didnt realise that you might not get notice of where the job is based when or if they do a ref check soon.. that could be awkward if the Tipp jobs are way out and the cat is out of the bag with my current employer..

I am starting in revenue limerick in August, heard recently that in September there will be a reshuffle and that more co's will be starting then.

Advertisement