Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭garryowenman

Does anyone know when the new recruitment campaign will start someone told it would be April 2016?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mark37

Has anyone from Donegal had word about jobs or even called for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Does anyone know when the new recruitment campaign will start someone told it would be April 2016?

That sounds like the tco campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Hershall

I doubt if PAS will want to go through this process again any time soon. I'm not sure if there are rules in place in relation to the length of time a panel remains in place???

• Registered Users Posts: 26 pepper61

Received letter this week. Going to HSE. I was 232 for lmk/tipp if that helps anyone. A friend also got letter for Revenue. I don't have a start date yet but I am so happy to be assigned a department.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭connectq

Hershall wrote: »
    I doubt if PAS will want to go through this process again any time soon. I'm not sure if there are rules in place in relation to the length of time a panel remains in place???

Panels usually last about two years

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lulucas

Yeeeee just got my letter today so delighted..... for anyone who has got the letter did u contact them or wait for them to contact you ??

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭forzawexford10

Lulucas wrote: »
    Yeeeee just got my letter today so delighted..... for anyone who has got the letter did u contact them or wait for them to contact you ??

Congratulations..... you were ranked 102 for carlow/kilkenny is that correct?

Where are you assigned to?

I am only 6 places behind you but have heard nothing yet, was it long ago when they contacted you to say they would be checking your references?

I even rang PAS last week and they said they were only in the late 70's and I told them I had rang about 3 weeks previous and was informed the were in the late 90's.

Anyway well done to you again and relief that they are not far from me now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I am only 6 places behind you but have heard nothing yet, was it long ago when they contacted you to say they would be checking your references?

I even rang PAS last week and they said they were only in the late 70's and I told them I had rang about 3 weeks previous and was informed the were in the late 90's.

I'm a couple behind you, hopefully we'll hear before Christmas!
    When I rang 2 weeks ago I was told they were in the late 80s!! Duuno which way they work it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lulucas

I was assigned to one of my other area (Kildare) not to far away so I am happy out. I'm going to Kildare county council. So glad the wait is all over. Just need my start date now and I'm sorted. Happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 MrsWoman

I was assigned to one of my other area (Kildare) not to far away so I am happy out. I'm going to Kildare county council. So glad the wait is all over. Just need my start date now and I'm sorted. Happy days
    Can you tell me what number you were in Kildare after stage 2. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I got a message to say I have an interview 15th December. Delighted because I'm currently on my 6th TCO contract.

lolli wrote: »
    I got a message to say I have an interview 15th December. Delighted because I'm currently on my 6th TCO contract.

That's great. What area is the interview for and around what number are you. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Anna1976

Congratulations!! When I got my letter they contacted me a few days later to discuss the start date, now I am just waiting on my contract.

MrsWoman wrote: »
    That's great. What area is the interview for and around what number are you. Thanks.

Wicklow/Kildare in the 200s after stage 2.

That's great news - thanks.

That's brilliant and very quick. Hopefully the other areas will start moving again

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Eoinie87

Message for Laois girl or Jules86 please.
    What was your number roughly after stage 1 for Laois Offaly Westmeath. Just wondering how far your number has come down. PAS have told me they have called up to 600 for stage 2. Dont know if they all have results yet.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭u2fanatic

Hi guys and girls.. does anyone know how quick they're moving through numbers in Dublin. I rang PAS and they said they were at 1400 for placements..

Eoinie87 wrote: »
    What was your number roughly after stage 1 for Laois Offaly Westmeath. Just wondering how far your number has come down. PAS have told me they have called up to 600 for stage 2. Dont know if they all have results yet.
    Thank you

I did stage two for laois/offaly on 20th of November didn't get results yet.

• Advertisement

Well done i know the feeling I'm on temporary contract no. six myself at this stage as well.

Hershall wrote: »
    Well done i know the feeling I'm on temporary contract no. six myself at this stage as well.

Thank you, i'm just praying they will get to my number on the panel after the interview! I hope something comes up for you soon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lou121ie

I've been placed with HSE in Cork City. I was 151 in case its any help.. Waiting on pre-screening etc. and Contract at the moment.

lou121ie wrote: »
    I've been placed with HSE in Cork City. I was 151 in case its any help.. Waiting on pre-screening etc. and Contract at the moment.

Congratulations. I can't understand how the HSE in some counties is included in this panel and in other counties they are recruiting seperately. Makes no sense there is a panel already in existence.

Anna1976 wrote: »
    Congratulations. I can't understand how the HSE in some counties is included in this panel and in other counties they are recruiting seperately. Makes no sense there is a panel already in existence.

You are right and some county councils are taking staff through this competition and others recruit separately

connectq wrote: »
    You are right and some county councils are taking staff through this competition and others recruit separately

Oh, it's very strange and senseless to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

Eoinie87 wrote: »
    Thank you

Sent you a pm earlier Eoinie, I'm in the 80s after stage 2 400s stage 1 and just got email with my interview date

I just got email about interview as well they are moving fast, only did stage 2 29th Oct

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tzxp

I have my interview for Laois/Offaly/Westmeath the week after next as well. Things definitely seem to be moving a lot faster now.

• Advertisement

jules86 wrote: »
    Sent you a pm earlier Eoinie, I'm in the 80s after stage 2 400s stage 1 and just got email with my interview date

Well done that was a huge jump waiting on stage 2 results hopefully i haven't missed the boat!!!!!!!

Advertisement