Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

rafi bomb wrote: »
    I did stage 2 and got my results there.

Made the grade but far in the list so not much chance I wouldn't say

Are they out? I didnt get mine

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    Are they out? I didnt get mine

Got mine an hour or so ago. Did test in feb. Probably going out in batches

rafi bomb wrote: »
    Got mine an hour or so ago. Did test in feb. Probably going out in batches

Yeah I did mine in Feb as well. Yeah they are probably going out in batches! I suppose one more day wont kill me to wait when we've waited almost 2 months!!

Best of luck and hope you get something out of yours!!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

Just wondering if anyone knows what number they have reached in Kerry ?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Kerry987

denmar wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows what number they have reached in Kerry ?

I rang the week before I got message about being called for stage 2 which was back in January and they were in 40's. Did stage 2 on 10th February then and got results today, placed 61 for Kerry. Where are you placed if you don't mind me asking? Wonder how many they called for stage 2 in February.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭doc11

Got results, there assigning 1650-1700 in dublin currently and I'm got ranked 1750ish after stage 2 FEB test. With a new competition coming up I don't know how I stand:eek:

Kerry987 wrote: »
    I rang the week before I got message about being called for stage 2 which was back in January and they were in 40's. Did stage 2 on 10th February then and got results today, placed 61 for Kerry. Where are you placed if you don't mind me asking? Wonder how many they called for stage 2 in February.

Well done! That was great, bet you're delighted! Hope you get sorted with interview shortly!

Has anyone who sat the stage 2 exams in March received their results yet? The people who got results seem to have sat the exam in February. Hope that doesn't mean we have to wait another week :(

Kerry987 wrote: »

Congratulations, u shouldn't be waiting too long now. I'm 108 which is disappointing as I doubt that they will reach that before new campaign starts.
    I was originally 94 before stage 2 which I had done last year as I had applied for Cork panel too

Well done! That was great, bet you're delighted! Hope you get sorted with interview shortly!

Thanks. Was convinced I had failed it so was really a taken back that I passed tbh. Best of luck with your results, hopefully you'll receive them today.

• Advertisement

Congratulations, u shouldn't be waiting too long now. I'm 108 which is disappointing as I doubt that they will reach that before new campaign starts.
    I was originally 94 before stage 2 which I had done last year as I had applied for Cork panel too

Thanks. I dunno I still think it could be ages before I'd be called for interview. I was 234 before I got called for stage 2 but I think a lot of ppl up to my number are likely down for other regions or may have sat stage 2 and failed. That's 108 on cork panel tho so is it if cork was your first choice? You could get called anytime for Kerry panel then sur cause you don't know your exact placing for Kerry. What number have they reached in cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SSMorg

Anyone in the roscommon/sligo region get their results yet? Or any idea the numbers being recruited for there...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Redzer84

Does anyone know anything about the mayo/Roscommon region done stage 2 in March but still waiting on results!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭littlemrs

No results yet for Sligo roscommon Leitrim, let me know if you get any result

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Has anyone who sat the stage 2 exams in March received their results yet? The people who got results seem to have sat the exam in February. Hope that doesn't mean we have to wait another week :(

I think I was the week after you - March 15th. I haven't heard yet.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    I think I was the week after you - March 15th. I haven't heard yet.

I suppose cause I heard others got theirs I'm keen to get mine now!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jessie2487

Redzer84 wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the mayo/Roscommon region done stage 2 in March but still waiting on results!

I sat the stage 2 exams in October and received the results for that in December telling me I had passed but have heard nothing since about interview or anything but if they are still asking more to do stage 2 I won't give up just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tommymockler

Passed the supervised aptitude test for Tipp/ Limerick. I'm placed 319. Anyone know how much they've gone through or how long I'll be waiting for anow interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Passed the supervised aptitude test for Tipp/ Limerick. I'm placed 319. Anyone know how much they've gone through or how long I'll be waiting for anow interview?

Last I heard they were placing up to about 290. That was February/March. Just give PAS a call and they'll tell you where they are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 theaxel132

In Cork, ranked early 200's, just got a call from Gardi asking for my Postcodes from when i lived in the uk (when i was under 16).
    Did my interview in september, hoping to get a call to say they are checking my refs any day now.

phoned them last week and they said they were at the 195 mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Ree40

littlemrs wrote: »
    No results yet for Sligo roscommon Leitrim, let me know if you get any result

Just got results for Sligo, Leitrim, Longford. 186 after stage 2. Won't worry about what to wear for the interview just yet

I was placed 110 in Cork and 94 in Kerry so I got called to stage 2 testing last year based on my placing on Cork panel and have been offered a place in Cork ages ago but declined as I was hoping for a higher placing in Kerry. But they only tested to number 87 in Kerry for stage 2 so my result couldn't be taken into consideration until the second batch of stage 2 were tested for Kerry, even though I didn't have to do stage 2 a second time, first result was taken and disappointingly I dropped 11 places on Kerry panel in complete contrast to the Cork panel where I actually jumped up 100 places after stage 2. It's a complicated set up indeed but that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

When did you sit stage 2?
    Congrats on getting through!

I was placed 110 in Cork and 94 in Kerry so I got called to stage 2 testing last year based on my placing on Cork panel and have been offered a place in Cork ages ago but declined as I was hoping for a higher placing in Kerry. But they only tested to number 87 in Kerry for stage 2 so my result couldn't be taken into consideration until the second batch of stage 2 were tested for Kerry, even though I didn't have to do stage 2 a second time, first result was taken and disappointingly I dropped 11 places on Kerry panel in complete contrast to the Cork panel where I actually jumped up 100 places after stage 2. It's a complicated set up indeed but that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.

I actually made a mistake earlier sorry, looked back to a previous post I put on this back in January and pas had actually told me they were up to 80's in January, I don't know why I thought it was 40 but anyways that must have been for stage 2 testing and not job offers cause I am now placed 61 so I'm really confused how that's happened. I thought I would just be reranked within the range of people that were called for stage 2 in Feb and not those previously tested. Sorry now for all the questions but did u receive a new placing yesterday for Kerry so if u were 94 and now 87? I wouldn't lose hope yet, there's still a chance. I'd imagine it will be ages before they recruit from new panel for Kerry when it is set up tbh if this comp is anything to go by!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rogerfleming

I just got my results for the Longford/Sligo/Letrim region from the test in March and placed 143rd - did better than the original test which suprised me as I had a bad cold...I presume though that I am unlikely to be called for an interview with that ranking?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭sickofthis

Hi all I got an e-mail yesterday saying im somewhere around number 1830 and they are currently assigning numbers 1650_1700. Does this mean I have a hope at all of getting called for an interview do you think?im in Dublin. Thanks

Yes new placing for Kerry, was 94 and now 108. When they told you 80's they meant they had tested to 87. From 87 on were taken to stage 2 in Feb but I didn't have to because my stage 2 was done last year for Cork /Kerry . Maybe they have taken 40 ish off the panel now and placed them - I'm going to ring tomorrow and ask but really I don't think I'll get there this time.

Yes new placing for Kerry, was 94 and now 108. When they told you 80's they meant they had tested to 87. From 87 on were taken to stage 2 in Feb but I didn't have to because my stage 2 was done last year for Cork /Kerry . Maybe they have taken 40 ish off the panel now and placed them - I'm going to ring tomorrow and ask but really I don't think I'll get there this time.

Ok I get it now, it's very confusing. Didn't realise they give an updated placing on other regions. Will you let me know what they say, was going to ring tomorrow too if I get a chance about numbers and how new panel would affect this comp. Hopefully they will give you good news and you will still be in with a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Placed 326 myself must give them a call today.

• Advertisement

Good news for you Kerry 987 - they have placed to number 54 so u shouldn't be waiting too long. Good luck

Advertisement