Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

bubsicle wrote:
    Got results for Sligo 26th April. Was placed 160 Got roscommon results on 6th May. placed 167 So nervous about the interview!

bubsicle wrote:
    how are things progressing in Sligo. Is it likely that at 160 id get a role before the new campaign

I'm not sure as still haven't gotten my results back for there yet! I might ask them after the interview this morning. Placed 91 for Donegal and 154 for Mayo/Roscommon after stage 2 myself but also holding out for Sligo if possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Number 1

Got results for Louth/Meath, through ok. Not sure what's happening on this panel though, is anyone else waiting for Louth/Meath?

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Hershall wrote: »
    I know somebody placed recently was in the 160s i have given up on ringing PAS different story every time!!!!

I wonder about interviews though? How many have been called and has anyone been called recently. I agree there seem to be a lot of conflicting answers from pas

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭AngelaG

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm not sure as still haven't gotten my results back for there yet! I might ask them after the interview this morning. Placed 91 for Donegal and 154 for Mayo/Roscommon after stage 2 myself but also holding out for Sligo if possible...

I placed similar to you for Donegal had interview today. I can't honestly see them getting to our numbers before end of campaign . What's your thoughts on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Hershall

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    I know somebody placed recently was in the 160s i have given up on ringing PAS different story every time!!!!

I wonder about interviews though? How many have been called and has anyone been called recently. I agree there seem to be a lot of conflicting answers from pas

The last time i contacted pas they said they had interviewed up to 229!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

AngelaG wrote:
    I placed similar to you for Donegal had interview today. I can't honestly see them getting to our numbers before end of campaign . What's your thoughts on it ?

I'm doubtful myself but will have to see how it goes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

I originally applied for both Wat/Wex & Tipp/Limk. After stage two I got my results and new placement for Wat/Wex only. Is this unusual?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

Hi All, would anyone know if the HSE is taking people from this panel or would they have a separate recruitment process? I worked in the HSE few years ago and would love to get back in again but I have not seen anything advertised. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Kerry987

BJG524 wrote: »
    64 after stage 2 and got through the interview so hopefully!

You'll have offer soon so I'd say cause they still holding interviews for other regions so there's time left in competition yet! I'm placed for dept of justice and they under pressure for staff as far as I know. Best of luck anyways 😊

Are the interviewing area by area? Its hard to figure what their method is. Have you interviewed yet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Busle

Are the interviewing area by area? Its hard to figure what their method is. Have you interviewed yet??

I enquired and got an email today to say they're placing in to the 170's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Spoke to a lovely lady in PAS this afternoon. She said new competition will be advertised at the end of this Month! She wasn't sure when the current panel will be retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Hershall

No i havent been interviewed and if panel is finishing up shortly then i doubt if its going to happen unfortunately!!

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Spoke to a lovely lady in PAS this afternoon. She said new competition will be advertised at the end of this Month! She wasn't sure when the current panel will be retired.

Why bring us to Dublin mid May for interviews if new campaign starting end of month.?? So confused with this process .....

AngelaG wrote: »
    Why bring us to Dublin mid May for interviews if new campaign starting end of month.?? So confused with this process .....

Id imagine they will run both together until they get the new one up and running. Surely they wouldn't be putting this work into the old panel if they didn't need to?

Id imagine they will run both together until they get the new one up and running. Surely they wouldn't be putting this work into the old panel if they didn't need to?

We would hope so . .............

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Eliza1

Pas told me yesterday that the current panel will expire when the first results of the new campaign are posted. Said they will be advertising the new campaign at the end of this month.

Eliza1 wrote: »
    Pas told me yesterday that the current panel will expire when the first results of the new campaign are posted. Said they will be advertising the new campaign at the end of this month.

So going on time line from the beginning of this campaign . Our panel will expire end July beg Aug ....

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Bettyblaa wrote: »
    Does anyone know the latest on Kilkenny/Carlow and Waterford/Wexford?

PAS confirmed they are at no. 60 for Waterford/Wexford and 110 for Kilkenny/Carlow.

Anybody else having difficulty in accessing publicjobs(dot) ie today? I received a text to check my message board ( I interviewed yesterday) but cannot access website.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 fifi_la_fox

I got a letter this morning telling me I've been placed in Dublin and to wait until I get a call to sort out a start date, nothing about clearance was just asked bring two written references (one from my most recent employer) on my start date. I'm placed in the early 1820's for the Dublin region, delighted :) So in all I was interviewed on May 7th and the letter I got was dated May 12th, so things are moving quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Donegal01

can anybody please let me know what number they are at for Galway/Clare for CO's, get a different number everytime when I ring...got interview in February...just waiting and wondering..thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bettyblaa

Thanks but I think my chances of getting interview is slim at this stage. So much talk of panel closing.

Received word I passed interview and if my number is reached I will be called..... don't think it going to happen before panel runs out. The thought of starting this whole process again ..........:( :(

AngelaG wrote:
    Received word I passed interview and if my number is reached I will be called..... don't think it going to happen before panel runs out. The thought of starting this whole process again ..........

Ditto. Congrats. Now we play the waiting game....

Congrats to us both :).... I just have a feeling I will be seeing numerical,verbal reasoning and data checking yet again ......

They have placed up to 80 in Donegal .....

AngelaG wrote:
    They have placed up to 80 in Donegal .....

Damn. I'm going to email them back as they haven't reached my position from stage 1 for Sligo/Leitrim/Longford and looks highly unlikely they will. Only up to 448 for anyone interested. Will ask them where they've placed in Donegal and Mayo/Roscommon and report back

Damn. I'm going to email them back as they haven't reached my position from stage 1 for Sligo/Leitrim/Longford and looks highly unlikely they will. Only up to 448 for anyone interested. Will ask them where they've placed in Donegal and Mayo/Roscommon and report back

Be interesting to see if you get same answer ....Keep me in the loop Necro thanks.

• Advertisement

AngelaG wrote:
    Be interesting to see if you get same answer ....Keep me in the loop Necro thanks.

Will do. I sent the enquiry through my work email though and off till Tuesday so hopefully they'll have responded by then!!!!!

Advertisement