Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dunjam

AngelaG wrote: »
    Where did you see this...have you a link ?Thanks.

Sorry can't post links. It was on the publicjobs.ie website this morning at 8:30. It appears to have been taken down since. All information including the initial application form. The closing date was Thursday 16th June at 3:00pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Where did you see this...have you a link ?Thanks.

This is the link:

https://www.publicjobs.ie/publicjobs/campaignAdvert/31258.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭venusdoom

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

venusdoom wrote: »
    It's up for the public expenditure and reform dept.

DPER runs the overall competition - these are nationwide positions in all Departments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dunjam wrote:
    Sorry can't post links. It was on the publicjobs.ie website this morning at 8:30. It appears to have been taken down since. All information including the initial application form. The closing date was Thursday 16th June at 3:00pm.

Saw it myself. Tossed in the application form quick sharp too just in case my current place doesn't get reached

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭AngelaG

Necrominus wrote: »
    Saw it myself. Tossed in the application form quick sharp too just in case my current place doesn't get reached

Doing the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Hannahbanna

I have tried to log in and can't and also tried to select the link to apply the new position is anyone else having problems getting into their login or applying ?

I have tried to log in and can't and also tried to select the link to apply the new position is anyone else having problems getting into their login or applying ?

I just clicked on link above and then logged in , had no issues.

Ye I trying that link too it opens but when I press to apply an error report comes up, they must not want me applying again :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Ye I trying that link too it opens but when I press to apply an error report comes up, they must not want me applying again :):)
    I'd say there are just so many applying the site can't take it!

• Advertisement

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    I'd say there are just so many applying the site can't take it!

True !

So disappointed to missed the boat this time around after sitting interview and all !

True !

So disappointed to missed the boat this time around after sitting interview and all !

I got a call yesterday that my references were being checked .....so close and yet so far ........

I got a call yesterday that my references were being checked .....so close and yet so far ........

Oh I say u have a position if they ref checking you !!!! Fingers crossed. What region are u

Oh I say u have a position if they ref checking you !!!! Fingers crossed. What region are u

Don't want to presume. Donegal. Just concerned they reference checking to put me on a waiting list but no actual positions as yet ..... hard to call. Applied anyway for new campaign.... to be sure to be sure!

Don't want to presume. Donegal. Just concerned they reference checking to put me on a waiting list but no actual positions as yet ..... hard to call. Applied anyway for new campaign.... to be sure to be sure!

I know it's so hard to not get your hopes up . I hope u get a call your so close.. Il try again soon to reapply hopefully it will get working

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭got2meearlier

Don't lose heart yet they have to go through all stages of test and interview before a new panel will be in place. That usually takes a few months so you have time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭bunawillanlad

I can't imagine they'd be calling us yesterday about references if they're just gonna throw everything in the bin now they've a new campaign started.

I can't imagine they'd be calling us yesterday about references if they're just gonna throw everything in the bin now they've a new campaign started.

You in Donegal bunawillan ?

You in Donegal bunawillan ?

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

When you start a position, is there a delay in getting paid? I know you get paid in arrears but I was told there could be a delay of actually being put on the payroll. Is this the norm?

• Advertisement

Yeah

They must have put a lot of us in Donegal into clearance yesterday... what number were you I was 86 .......

They must have put a lot of us in Donegal into clearance yesterday... what number were you I was 86 .......

90 or 91. I just can't see them asking about contacting our current employers without offering us something

90 or 91. I just can't see them asking about contacting our current employers without offering us something

I hope so or else it going to get very awkward around here .....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 waylander995

I hope so or else it going to get very awkward around here .....
    Im in donegal 85 i think we will be fine they are just clearing the remaining panel. I would say if u dont have have an interview at this stage forget about it

Im in donegal 85 i think we will be fine they are just clearing the remaining panel. I would say if u dont have have an interview at this stage forget about it

Did you get a call regarding references yesterday ?

Did you get a call regarding references yesterday ?

Yes i did would be expecting a placement offer within the next two weeks months before the 2016 panel is formed

Yes i did would be expecting a placement offer within the next two weeks months before the 2016 panel is formed

Thanks waylander. ...keep us informed if you don't mind please.

Thanks waylander. ...keep us informed if you don't mind please.

Will do

Did they tell you to expect an offer?? I didn't think on asking when I was on the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Hi Bunawillan, Waylander and Angela G,

Just wondering how long ago it was you guys applied for the Clerical Positions before?

Cheers

Advertisement