Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bandit99

Congratulations everyone who got through to next round, im out failed...so best of luck eveyone else...i better start looking elsewhere now.....

Anybody hear back from the Waterford region yet??? Heard from the other two places

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭AshF22

Ok so just wondering! 887 and then im sure there be a significant drop in that when it becomes obvious who cheated in their unsupervised tests. Then people who have found employment since then. So suppose u pass the supervised and pass your interview .. how soon do you imagine they'll be hiring?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

A score of 259 gets you place 2690:rolleyes: in Dublin. You'd need to be in or around 290 - 300 to be optimistic up here.

How are they working it out? I scored less than you in dublin but am lower that 1100

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

bandit99 wrote: »
    Congratulations everyone who got through to next round, im out failed...so best of luck eveyone else...i better start looking elsewhere now.....

Believe me, there are a lot of technical passes in here. The population of a small Irish town needs to drop dead before I move up the line to a realistic shot at a job in Dublin. A small Irish village will do before I get a job in Wicklow. I would need a map to find out where Meath is but it sounded nice.

My numerical victory involved giving up halfway through and hitting answers randomly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 cos67

Any one got emails about the Kilkenny area yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

AshF22 wrote: »
    Ok so just wondering! 887 and then im sure there be a significant drop in that when it becomes obvious who cheated in their unsupervised tests. Then people who have found employment since then. So suppose u pass the supervised and pass your interview .. how soon do you imagine they'll be hiring?

2015 at the very earliest. Probably mid-year. The October Budget might throw some light on whether the PS/CS will be recruiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Networkingirl

I got 223 and applied for kerry but I am wondering if this is my pace in kerry or the national panel? Can anyone shed any light please?.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Shelly33

I got 223 and applied for kerry but I am wondering if this is my pace in kerry or the national panel? Can anyone shed any light please?.

Sound like just kerry. What time did u get message at pls... Still waiting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭eroc79

It's your place in that region.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭francozola

I applied for Kerry and got my message 4 hours ago. Still waiting on my two other locations.
    I presume they'll shut down for the night now and go again in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenn Coco

I got through in Longford/Leitrim/Sligo and Roscommon/Mayo, placed 250-260 in both, so not optimistic at all. Also applied for Laois/Offaly/Westmeath, but no word yet, has anyone else heard?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

In the 4000's myself. So gonna forget about this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

Glenn Coco wrote: »
    I got through in Longford/Leitrim/Sligo and Roscommon/Mayo, placed 250-260 in both, so not optimistic at all. Also applied for Laois/Offaly/Westmeath, but no word yet, has anyone else heard?

I'm still waiting to hear for Westmeath too, got Donegal and sligo emails at 5.30

• Registered Users Posts: 8 noonie1983

I applied for cork, Tipperary/ limerick and Laois/Offaly/Westmeath. Only heard back from cork placed 175th. Has anyone else heard from the other two regions yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭puma90

Got placed 4463 in dublin and 1228 in mayo...thats me out...wonder does it depend on when you did the test..only got my results this evening so if they were correcting all the other tests before yours people are gonna b placed before u

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I've heard back from Wexford/Waterford, Carlow/Kilkenny and Wicklow/Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SSMorg

I place 400-500 in both Roscommon/Mayo & Sligo/Leitrim. What are the chances of them taking on 400-500 people in these small counties or how long will we be placed on the panel before it becomes void...

lolli wrote: »

Just wondering what time you got the Waterford ranking at? Ive heard back from the rest but not waterford !

Just wondering what time you got the Waterford ranking at? Ive heard back from the rest but not waterford !

at 16.50

• Advertisement

SSMorg wrote: »
    I place 400-500 in both Roscommon/Mayo & Sligo/Leitrim. What are the chances of them taking on 400-500 people in these small counties or how long will we be placed on the panel before it becomes void...

Not exactly sure the timeframe people will remain on the panel but I remember seeing something about two years. Dont lose hope if they dont hire until 2015 plenty of people who are ranked higher will pull out due to changes of circumstances, gaining other employment and not doing as well in the supervised tests so I wouldnt worry too much! :D

at 16.50

Thanks Lolli maybe I will hear back from this region tomorrow

Not exactly sure the timeframe people will remain on the panel but I remember seeing something about two years. Dont lose hope if they dont hire until 2015 plenty of people who are ranked higher will pull out due to changes of circumstances, gaining other employment and not doing as well in the supervised tests so I wouldnt worry too much! :D

I got through for all those places, hopefully there will be a good few jobs going. I'm currently on my 4th contract as a TCO, my current one is lasting until next year. Fingers crossed the panel will move pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mjayne

Glenn Coco wrote: »

I haven't heard anything from Laois/Offaly/Westmeath yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40 relative1

Anyone any idea how many got through in Louth/Meath? I got placed 190.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

I'm just through, Your Total Score: 289

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sligo22

I'm still waiting to hear :/

Haven't heard anything yet from them. If i fail then so be it and if i pass then anything after that is a bonus. I applied for Tipp/Limerick, Kilkenny/Carlow and Waterford/Wexford

Commiserations to those who were not successful. As someone said, it really was a lottery.

I got through for all those places, hopefully there will be a good few jobs going. I'm currently on my 4th contract as a TCO, my current one is lasting until next year. Fingers crossed the panel will move pretty quickly.

Do you mind me asking what your score was, and what your ranking for Waterford/Wexford was?
    Im very impatient :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Haven't heard anything yet from them. If i fail then so be it and if i pass then anything after that is a bonus. I applied for Tipp/Limerick, Kilkenny/Carlow and Waterford/Wexford

Commiserations to those who were not successful. As someone said, it really was a lottery.

Applied for the same as you and haven't heard anything either

Advertisement