Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonicsphere UK

Options
  • 20-06-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭

Any of ye fine folks heading over to this? It's on 4th-6th July in Knebworth Park near Stevenage.

Line up Poster here.

Full site

Some line up so it is, heading over myself with a few people. Should be mighty craic!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Sonisphere you mean there is a thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87487063

Not goin myself the ticket prices are disgracefully big and the line-up is for the majority a collection of bands that have pretty much been at every similar fest over the last few years except for fraction of the price. Don't get me wrong if you haven't got to see most of these and its an opportunity to do so in the one venue I wouldn't begrudge anyone, just not for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I'm going! can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Going to the Saturday line up.

Seen lots of the bigger bands before, but there are a few that I never tire of going to, and a few smaller bands on the bill that I have been looking forward to seeing for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm dying to see Limp Bizkit..:o

In my defense!....
    The were supposed to play Ireland back in 2002 I think it was, all my mates and myself bought tickets...they cancelled.
    It was supposed to be my leaving cert end of year blowout party to end all parties...sniff*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Panthro wrote: »
    I'm dying to see Limp Bizkit..:o

In my defense!....
    The were supposed to play Ireland back in 2002 I think it was, all my mates and myself bought tickets...they cancelled.
    It was supposed to be my leaving cert end of year blowout party to end all parties...sniff*

Saw them back in Feb in the Olympia. They were unreal there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Saw Bizkit at Download last year and they were brilliant - their festival set is top class! Looking forward to seeing them again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Frank Turner and Iron Maiden on the same stage on Saturday...and I can't go!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Going on Saturday and Sunday.
    The pull of Sabbath,Soundgarden and FNM in Hyde Park on the Friday is too strong to miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Nea wrote: »
    Going on Saturday and Sunday.
    The pull of Sabbath,Soundgarden and FNM in Hyde Park on the Friday is too strong to miss it.

And i'm sure the lure is even stronger now tickets are 2.50 wit this promotion

https://bst-hydepark.axs.com/event/gceiupgp5pclokv8/price/40a54454610

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

blastman wrote: »
    Frank Turner

Excuse me, whats this hipster sh*t?

• Advertisement

Balls, I missed that :(

I'm so intrigued by seeing Babymetal.
    Sent on a link to the lady saying we're going to see them.
    Got many, many "WTF's?!" back. haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

ush wrote: »
    Excuse me, whats this hipster sh*t?

How very dare you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

scudzilla wrote: »
    And i'm sure the lure is even stronger now tickets are 2.50 wit this promotion

https://bst-hydepark.axs.com/event/gceiupgp5pclokv8/price/40a54454610

If anybody didn't get in on this it's over now, they were selling tickets for 2.50 each last night, admitted this morning they fcuked up but will be honoring all purchases!!

can we bring in our own cans each day does anyone know? It says you can bring in a crate and a bottle of spirits, but sure that wouldn't last too long!:D

can we bring in our own cans each day does anyone know? It says you can bring in a crate and a bottle of spirits, but sure that wouldn't last too long!:D

I never saw them checking about the amount of beer being brought into the campsite apart from decanting from glass bottles. Its about a 20 minute walk into Stevenage or get the Shuttle Bus in to Tesco to stock up.

Bags are checked to remove booze going into the arena

I never saw them checking about the amount of beer being brought into the campsite apart from decanting from glass bottles. Its about a 20 minute walk into Stevenage or get the Shuttle Bus in to Tesco to stock up.

Bags are checked to remove booze going into the arena

Advertisement