Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Really dunno what to do about this game....

I'm playing threw the evil within have gta out soon to and enjoying fifa for what it is this year.

I don't want to buy this game and be stung like did with pes before.

Like I loved it back in day there's always the fear of buying it lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭eggy81

Really dunno what to do about this game....

I'm playing threw the evil within have gta out soon to and enjoying fifa for what it is this year.

I don't want to buy this game and be stung like did with pes before.

Like I loved it back in day there's always the fear of buying it lately.

The last few games have been so poor that it's hard to trust that this game is the real deal. But it is. Simple as that. If you cut your teeth on pro evo rather than fifa I'd say within a few games you'll be back in the swing of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Just tried the PC demo on steam....gameplay looks alright but the graphics are more Megadrive 1 than Xbox 1....can only use a keybaord, I'll keep my money thanks very much :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Just tried the PC demo on steam....gameplay looks alright but the graphics are more Megadrive 1 than Xbox 1....can only use a keybaord, I'll keep my money thanks very much :rolleyes:

Huh? Think you downloaded the wrong demo.

Anyone playing my club? How on earth do you get good players, I've played 12 games and I've seen two Ibrahimovics, two philip lahms, a gareth bale and numerous others but the best I've got is a player with a rating of 79 after 5 attempts with the top agent for players 75+

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

PES 15 looks better than FIFA 15 imo.

But I did see someone mention that the PC version is more in line with the 360/ps3 version though. Probably best looking at actual X1 gameplay before deciding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭shamtastic

popped in to hmv after work (great price btw). three consecutive customers in the queue buying pes...i think we all considered a giddy group hug for a split second!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Anyone playing my club? How on earth do you get good players, I've played 12 games and I've seen two Ibrahimovics, two philip lahms, a gareth bale and numerous others but the best I've got is a player with a rating of 79 after 5 attempts with the top agent for players 75+

They got them as a day 1 pre order bonus.

*Day 1 Edition includes 1 x Player from UEFA Team of the Year for MyClub.

Caved in and legged it down to hmv and picked it up for ps4 . stopped buying games in shops but taught if it's not for me I'll just trade it in sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Caved in and legged it down to hmv and picked it up for ps4 . stopped buying games in shops but taught if it's not for me I'll just trade it in sure!

I wish i had bought it in hmv. Amazon shipped mine to parcel motel on wednesday and still haven't got it yet.:(

I wish i had bought it in hmv. Amazon shipped mine to parcel motel on wednesday and still haven't got it yet.:(

Was a spur the moment thing reviews and talk on here swayed me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

What's the price in HMV? Cheapest i've seen is Argos at €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Got mine in gamestop.
    Usually wouldnt but ni where else had it.

Was going trade in watch dogs..offered 15€ so kept it and just paid cash.

Cant wait to crack into it later

This is what I recorded of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgLeiJCcmU&feature=youtu.be ....it's pretty poor I think, and I just can't play with a keyboard, the gamepad icon is there but only the keyboard works....whether the full game is any better on PC I don't know, is it worth 40 euros not for me

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    PES 15 looks better than FIFA 15 imo.

But I did see someone mention that the PC version is more in line with the 360/ps3 version though. Probably best looking at actual X1 gameplay before deciding.

I don't own any console and won't be buying one for 1 game :D

9/10 on IGN. Hopefully argos get some stock in soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This is what I recorded of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgLeiJCcmU&feature=youtu.be ....it's pretty poor I think, and I just can't play with a keyboard, the gamepad icon is there but only the keyboard works....whether the full game is any better on PC I don't know, is it worth 40 euros not for me

I played the demo on PC with my PS4 controller so gamepads do work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

is this as good as pes 5 back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Got Ronaldo as me bonus day one player in my club delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

wadacrack wrote: »
    is this as good as pes 5 back in the day

I think pes 5 was the last one I bought, I know pes 4 I played so much I'm surprised the disc didn't burn out. At the time I lived with 3 other guys that played pes and then had friends over during the day/evening so there could be a queue of 5 people to play, so we played winner stays on and you hit X at the team selection screen so you got a random team, lol good times.

After playing the demo and hearing such good reviews from people on here I think I'll take a chance on this one. Just ordered pes 15 from amazon so hopefully I'll have it next week. It's been far too long old friend... :pac:

**** sake menus so confusing!

How do you move players you bought in my club into your main squad?

I have bale but can't use him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Online, about 6 games so far. Easily best online from konami. No lag but there obviously is a bit of a delay when hitting buttons (same as fifa). Some great football played, and if someone moves there players all over the shop it's easy to pass around them and punish them.

One thing that's difficult so far for me is dribbling and defending balls when they are played through to forward who I know is going to play another little through ball to the second forward but can't stop yet, even when I position my defender to get in the way the ball goes through his legs. We'll see anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

**** sake menus so confusing!

How do you move players you bought in my club into your main squad?

I have bale but can't use him.

You have to unregister a player in squad management and then replace him.

Oat23 wrote: »
    I played the demo on PC with my PS4 controller so gamepads do work.

Must only work with PS or Xbox controllers then....mines Logitech

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

hadepsx wrote: »
    Can u talk to people in this. I mean in the main lobby not the pre game lobby.like in pes 12 where u could have great banter with random players. Always a laugh.

Bump ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

is it as good as pes 5 god dammitt(cartman voice)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Have it downloading at the mo after reading the last few pages.i hope it's as good as ye say.Just wish it was pes 6 all over again with the beast that is Adriano

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭duffyshuffle

I had set up a MYCLUB, just put in my bonus code but can't see any new player, is there a way to sign them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Two games in and the gameplay is great. But what is the story with the stuttering. Every minute or so the game pauses for a split second. It is very annoying. I'm on PS4.

Trust Konami to mess it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Jebus, this online interface is clunky.

What's the easiest way to find someone to play online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I had set up a MYCLUB, just put in my bonus code but can't see any new player, is there a way to sign them?

Go into the inbox, or look in the agents. Its generally in there.

Advertisement