Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

Got it on the Xbox 360 last night. It's good, it's a lot harder than fifa, online runs fine. Now to master it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

[360 user]
    I found online that you've very little time on the ball.
    It feels as if there's still a tiny delay time that makes all the difference.
    I've never played any previous PES versions online, so can't comment if it's normal.

Offline (where I mostly play), I'm finding the game superb.
    The flow and movement is amazing.
    As many have said, the AI is incredible and the feelings of pulling off a lovely move, pass and complete with a goal really is something.
    There still are a few 'WTF?' or annying moments - for example, I pulled off a fantastic slide tackle on a striker bearing down on goal, but he got up quicker than me even though I was closest to the ball and my keeper tripped over me and he tapped it in. It just looked awful.

It's the first PES game since PES06 I think they've got the gameplay in a new dimension.
    Don't be fooled thinking it plays like PES06 or a next step from it. It takes more time, but in terms of excitement and mastery, this is where PES shines.
    Those who have this on the PC must be relishing the chance to patch it up in all it's licenced glory once the user edits start pouring out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Totally agree with you first paragraph. There's a slight delay online that means you need to think 2 steps ahead always.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Lads, any of ye on ps4? It takes me ages (could be searching for 7 or 8 minutes) to find an online match in any mode - myClub, Online Competitions, Online Divisions etc. Most of the time I don't find anyone though and don't get to play online then.

When I do get a match online its perfect, no lag whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 luckycharmnp

is pes 15 worth getting if i already have FIFA?

Mainly play with my friend and don't do much online,etc.

• Advertisement

is pes 15 worth getting if i already have FIFA?

Mainly play with my friend and don't do much online,etc.

Absolutely. The gameplay is excellent and especially for two local players not online. I traded FIFA in for it and I had been playing FIFA instead of PES since 2010.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 luckycharmnp

thanks. Time to trade in fifa!!

thanks. Time to trade in fifa!!

No prob, same licencing issues etc for a lot of teams but most players names / likenesses are good and stats generally accurate. Gameplay is so good that you basically end up not really caring about the licenses though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Was gonna pick this up but after the horror that was FIFA 15 I reverted to FIFA 13 and am having a ball playing career world class mode as Accrington Stanley :pac:

Once I get sick of that I'll pick this up though. Glad to hear so much positivity. Any sign of an option file for the PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

What trade in value did you get for Fifa 15?

• Advertisement

TinCanMan wrote: »
    What trade in value did you get for Fifa 15?

I got €43 trade-in value but that was including 15% extra with my Gamestop members card.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I'm so pissed I bought the digital FIFA :(

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

I'm a Liverpool fan so last night i went on to the fan chants website and downloaded YNWA,fields of anfield road,and other crowd chants and imported it to the game (360) and it just adds all that reality to the game when im playing with them! in time I will dobit for all teams! I'm hoping i have the option file tonight so that's all done then!

I'm a Liverpool fan so last night i went on to the fan chants website and downloaded YNWA,fields of anfield road,and other crowd chants and imported it to the game (360) and it just adds all that reality to the game when im playing with them! in time I will dobit for all teams! I'm hoping i have the option file tonight so that's all done then!

Nice one, Liverpool fan myself but have it on ps4 so don't have those options as far as I know. Liverpool are decent to play with on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

There is a horrible delay online especillay with slide tackles...really need to think ahead.

Cant find a team im happy to use online. Dortmund were my fifa team. Schalke is working well with huntellar upfront with draxler sitting behind...hes class..

Dribbling with robben looks top notch

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

Koolhanger wrote:
    Nice one, Liverpool fan myself but have it on ps4 so don't have those options as far as I know. Liverpool are decent to play with on it too.

no really sure, go to help in top menu and go down to editing and then see does it explain about importing chants! if its there it can be done and will tell u how!

no really sure, go to help in top menu and go down to editing and then see does it explain about importing chants! if its there it can be done and will tell u how!

Cool, I will check that out tonight, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Let me know which option file you use.
    That'd help things along

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Anyone played the Master League yet? been hearing not great things about it online

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Anyone played the Master League yet? been hearing not great things about it online

Online version of Master League is myClub. I like it but can't get a game online for some reason. Just played v COM so far.

*just realised you meant you had heard online that Master League wasn't great, thought you had meant Master League wasn't great online! My mistake, and I haven't tried Master League yet to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Game appears to be $40.00 in America and €49.99 in Europe

Fecking XBox360 Marketplace.

Wheres the cheapest place to buy (sorry if asked before)?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Anyone else noticed a delay in passing and shooting online on ps4?

Didnt seem to have this issue offline so I dunno bit weird.

Anyway gave game another go for while last night and today. Still think for most part game play is very good and major improvements on last few years. I enjoyed most games but what I did notice is game play flows a lot better when your playing with half decent players.

Trying to play with some of the master league or my club players at times just doesn't look or feel right and really sets the game back a bit for me anyway.

When I say half decent players I'm not talking Ronaldo or Messi either.

Maybe If I didn't already have and mostly enjoy fifa and have it as a digital download I'd keep pro evo but there's just not enough in it for me to have two football games.

I don't like master league or my club and online seems to be hampered a bit plus the other modes are very linear.

Overall I think it's a huge step forward for pro evo and I'm delighted that it looks like we could be getting some proper rivalry between both football games from now on if pro evo keeps up the good work. Hopefully fifa will see this as a wake up call as well.

If this was the only football game I had I'd keep it and make the most of it but I still think it's to early to have it as my long term go to football game until they sort out the game modes.

Anyway I'm glad people are enjoying this game again cause it's been years since we could. Hopefully they will make it even better again next year!.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

There is a delay online. Although I was on last night at crazy hour of around 3 - 4am and maybe the servers were less full, I experienced almost no delay, it was like playing offline. For some reason myclub online seems faster than normal divisions (ranked) matches.

There is a delay online. Although I was on last night at crazy hour of around 3 - 4am and maybe the servers were less full, I experienced almost no delay, it was like playing offline. For some reason myclub online seems faster than normal divisions (ranked) matches.

I've only managed to get one online match in myClub. Really struggling to find opponents in any mode. Frustrating as when I have been online I've experienced no lag so I know how good PES can be if I get a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I was struggling to find games last night (it was 3 or 4 am) :P and removed the filter for 'similar level' of team rating. I knew this meant I could get people who have really strong teams but I found players faster and there was less lag and here's my theory why:

There are a limited number of pes players at any time online. If there is search restricitions in any department (like say cutting out people not in your division) then there are less people to match you with. Assuming there are no restrictions you can not only find more players but it will find players with the best connection between you and them, hence less lag.

Basically, if you have any restrictions I think you could get someone italian player instead of a lad in limerick.

I was struggling to find games last night (it was 3 or 4 am) :P and removed the filter for 'similar level' of team rating. I knew this meant I could get people who have really strong teams but I found players faster and there was less lag and here's my theory why:

There are a limited number of pes players at any time online. If there is search restricitions in any department (like say cutting out people not in your division) then there are less people to match you with. Assuming there are no restrictions you can not only find more players but it will find players with the best connection between you and them, hence less lag.

Basically, if you have any restrictions I think you could get someone italian player instead of a lad in limerick.

Cheers, yeah I have no restrictions on my searches but have only managed about 6 online games since Thursday. Maybe I'm just on at the wrong times (8 - 10pm ea night). Anyway, hoping for plenty more online hours of PES.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

I've got to say from what I've been reading this years PES really interests me. I purchased Fifa 15 on release date and have been overwhelmingly disappointed with it. PES definitely looks more up my alley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm really liking the sound of myClub. It seems like a very deep mode.

I really liked the world cup mode in FUT, where you only could use the players you got in packs, and there was no transfer market. It cuts out situations where everyone has Ibarbo, Doumbia, Welbeck, etc, because they are overpowered.

I've bought the day one edition at no additional cost, so I can get a UEFA team of the year player from the off. I'm dying to give it a go, but I'm holding off until closer to Christmas as it gives me time to run through Far Cry & GTA.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I'm really liking the sound of myClub. It seems like a very deep mode.

I really liked the world cup mode in FUT, where you only could use the players you got in packs, and there was no transfer market. It cuts out situations where everyone has Ibarbo, Doumbia, Welbeck, etc, because they are overpowered.

I've bought the day one edition at no additional cost, so I can get a UEFA team of the year player from the off. I'm dying to give it a go, but I'm holding off until closer to Christmas as it gives me time to run through Far Cry & GTA.

Jesus you are disciplined to be able to hold off on it until then! I wouldn't be able to :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Jaysus lads which is it?!? Is online good or not?

So many reporting they struggle to get a game online and anytime anyone questions it they get told it's fine. Which is it?

Then there's a few saying there is a slight delay in responsivness etc online.

I should have my copy tomorrow myself and will no doubt find out then but so many conflicting reports.

Advertisement