Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Batesy wrote: »
    Jaysus lads which is it?!? Is online good or not?

So many reporting they struggle to get a game online and anytime anyone questions it they get told it's fine. Which is it?

Then there's a few saying there is a slight delay in responsivness etc online.

I should have my copy tomorrow myself and will no doubt find out then but so many conflicting reports.

I find it hard to get a match in any mode online.

When I have got a game its been perfect, just like offline, no lag or responsiveness issues. Just wish I could get more games though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

myClub is really good, I enjoy it a lot. I actually think the randomness about exactly what player you get is great. I'm unaware of how much depth there is I think. From what I've seen so far it's basically keeping your squad intact as players go out of contract but you have to earn gp by playing matches to get new players. If you don't have enough GP for a top agent you'll have to replace with players <75 usually.

Forgot to mention but seeing as you usually have a couple of players that higher rated than the rest of the team, when you're playing a match it's cool coz you try to get the ball to your higher rated player. So I have this winger Kim who is 80, he naturally becomes a focal point. This is real obvious now because most of my team are low 70s / high 60s. They have less skill and even on manual I can tell the difference in stuff like time it takes to pass and control.

Has anyone a good link to a full explanation of everything involved?

Batesy wrote: »
    Jaysus lads which is it?!? Is online good or not?

So many reporting they struggle to get a game online and anytime anyone questions it they get told it's fine. Which is it?

Then there's a few saying there is a slight delay in responsivness etc online.

I should have my copy tomorrow myself and will no doubt find out then but so many conflicting reports.

From what I remember of fifa (around 2010 - 1012) online for me is as good as that, even better when you compare team play online (be a pro). That has been so surprisingly smooth. In fifa there is a delay as well. I can't compare them at the moment though.

Also re: online, in fifa I remember quitters being a huge issue. I haven't had one match quit or disconnect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭eggy81

Koolhanger wrote: »
    I find it hard to get a match in any mode online.

When I have got a game its been perfect, just like offline, no lag or responsiveness issues. Just wish I could get more games though.

Might well be a restrictive nat problem. Last pes I had 2009 wouldn't connect to a player with restricted nat for me.
    You'd get into a lobby alright but would just hang there searching. If I rember correctly it had its own in game net settings as well as your normal console ones. Weird set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

On the 360 there was a huge amount of quitters but it's definetly not as bad on ps4 so far anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

myClub is really good, I enjoy it a lot. I actually think the randomness about exactly what player you get is great. I'm unaware of how much depth there is I think. From what I've seen so far it's basically keeping your squad intact as players go out of contract but you have to earn gp by playing matches to get new players. If you don't have enough GP for a top agent you'll have to replace with players <75 usually.

Forgot to mention but seeing as you usually have a couple of players that higher rated than the rest of the team, when you're playing a match it's cool coz you try to get the ball to your higher rated player. So I have this winger Kim who is 80, he naturally becomes a focal point. This is real obvious now because most of my team are low 70s / high 60s. They have less skill and even on manual I can tell the difference in stuff like time it takes to pass and control.

Has anyone a good link to a full explanation of everything involved?

The randomness of the top agent is really starting to bug me. I've signed about 70 players, about 15 through the top agent and I've only got one player over 80, Lukaku. But there's people I've played against who have Tyree or four top class players who've played less games than me.

Not very fair.

Maybe they've played more offline games? How do ye see how many they've played?

I have noticed most teams I play have the likes of an ozil or bale etc. I haven't even gotten a lukaku yet! But I'm not too bothered by it. I've played maybe 15 games tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

eggy81 wrote: »
    Might well be a restrictive nat problem. Last pes I had 2009 wouldn't connect to a player with restricted nat for me.
    You'd get into a lobby alright but would just hang there searching. If I rember correctly it had its own in game net settings as well as your normal console ones. Weird set up.

Hi Eggy, there is a Port settings section. Would that be relevant? I don't see nat settings on the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Couldn't get any game online tonight on xbox one.

What is it with these new games,

Pro evo, Halo MCC... all useless online at the minute.

GTA will be the same tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

pro evo is back to the good old days.. Hello PES let the good times roll. FIFA goodbye my dear friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Have the day one edition. I went to PlayStation store and entered my code and selected confirm but nothing happened. I didn't get an extra player in myclub or extra points or coins.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm on ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

budgemook wrote: »
    Have the day one edition. I went to PlayStation store and entered my code and selected confirm but nothing happened. I didn't get an extra player in myclub or extra points or coins.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm on ps3.

Yeah it can be a bit confusing.

After you've put in the code load up My Club and go to your inbox and you'll see a message saying you have a Uefa player.

Then go to Squad management - (Press Triangle) Team Menu - Sign Hire new players - Sign Top Agent

It should show up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

Is the general consensus then that myClub is better than Master League? Or are they two completely different things?

I enjoy the ML a lot, and usually play online occasionally for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

tigger123 wrote: »
    Is the general consensus then that myClub is better than Master League? Or are they two completely different things?

I enjoy the ML a lot, and usually play online occasionally for the craic.

My club is online, master league is offline.
    To be honest I probably won't play my club as not being able to pick the player you're trying to sign is a deal breaker for me

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Yeah it can be a bit confusing.

After you've put in the code load up My Club and go to your inbox and you'll see a message saying you have a Uefa player.

Then go to Squad management - (Press Triangle) Team Menu - Sign Hire new players - Sign Top Agent

It should show up there.

No there was nothing in inbox. I'll check again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

budgemook wrote: »
    No there was nothing in inbox. I'll check again later.

Do you not have to play a match first then afterwards go into contracts then to top agent and it should be there?

Actually,just seen this on a site

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happy_2008
    You need to go to your inbox and redeem. Once you done this go to sign a contract, at the top should be UEFA agent for free. Click on that and then it's pot luck time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

FINALLY.

Just home from work and about to give this a long overdue bash. Only negative is the review copy didn't come with a UEFA TOTY player for MyClub but that is a minor inconvenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

My copy was dispatched from Amazon on Thursday and I still haven't got it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

Colemania wrote: »
    My copy was dispatched from Amazon on Thursday and I still haven't got it :mad:

It's worth the wait.

No downloading of Option Files for this year's ps4 and xbox1 versions of the game though, which is a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Just got the game today will give a whirl after work anyone one pan for a game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

tigger123 wrote: »
    It's worth the wait.

No downloading of Option Files for this year's ps4 and xbox1 versions of the game though, which is a pain.

Got it on Xbox one. Dying to play it cos I love the demo. I think that daymos guy on Twitter had some share method for Xbox one so we could get the right names and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

My club is beginning to annoy me I've lost 4 games on the bounce because me back 4 seems to have forgotten how to defend fowards just walk past em when I go to tackle in and around the box anyone else having this problem??

Well I find the stamina goes down mad fast, most of my guys have next to none by half time. So ye have to do subs and also rotate players in the squad. press rt in tactics menu to see stamina levels.

I still haven't gotten anything close to a decent player with my 'top' agents, unless you can't a 31 year old Reyes rated 75...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Was reading online that reserving stamina is a must in this and sprinting should be a needs must activity

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

How's everyones master league going?

I took over Recreativo De Huelva in the Liga Adelante. Currently in 12th after 7 games. Signed a few players from the youth squad and brought in a few free agents. Also got Traore on loan from Monaco for 400K... He's been doing quite well with 6 league goals.

Are people playing this mostly on ps4 / Xbox one? I'm on ps3 and not really blown away. Reviews seem to suggest it's better than I am finding it.

Not fully into yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Loving the gameplay here lads, but does anyone know if you set up offline leagues or custom tournaments?? Can't find an option to do this anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedmanDublin

opengoal wrote: »
    Loving the gameplay here lads, but does anyone know if you set up offline leagues or custom tournaments?? Can't find an option to do this anywhere.

Yeah there is. I think it's called Konami League/Cup. The only thing is as far as I know you can only have a minimum of 14 teams in a league which is ridiculous to be honest. So you can't set up a small league with some mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

One great thing about this game is absolutely no one rage quits. I beat a guy 11-0 and he kept playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    One great thing about this game is absolutely no one rage quits. I beat a guy 11-0 and he kept playing.

You, on the other hand, are a dick! :pac:

Advertisement