Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Game play is obviously really important but I couldn't overlook the look and feel of this game compared to its rival. I mean there in direct conpition I know pro evo can't complete when it comes to licences etc but what's stopping them having more stable straight forwards game modes and sorting the graphics and commentary out.

It's great to have a game that plays well but if it cant hold your interest what's the point.

Each to their own. FIFA is undoubtedly better presented and put together but, IMO, it doesn't hold a candle to Pro Ev, especially this years version. What happens off the pitch doesn't really impact on which game I'd buy.

I'd love the licensing issues to be sorted but for a lot of people it wouldn't be enough to encourage you to buy FIFA instead. And for the most part you can download other people's Option Files, which kinda works around it.

Getting well sucked into my ML and really enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Will prob trade FIFA 15 in now, wasn't sure PES hype was real this year but have gotten the feel for how this version plays, liking it a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

sonofenoch wrote: »
    What's any of that got to do with anything.....nope it's a clunky mess this game, with a menu system straight from the 1990's... if Fifa was too fast then this is too slow......online doesn't work, constantly live updating constantly establishing connection/testing network environment/loading saved data/unable to establish connection......it's a mess

Did you not realise all this when playing the demo?

By the way you can speed up the game play

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Online team play is fantastic!!

Just played a 4v4 match and it was epic.
    3 sendings off including Neuer,Schweinsteiger and a legend. Not only that but unlike Pro clubs on FIFA you can actually play possession football.

We should get a lobby going on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭budgemook

Still haven't been able to get my day one edition bonus (ps3) :mad:

Just played against someone in MyClub who had Bale and he ran riot.

• Advertisement

Another thing i'm loving is that players actually feel like there real life counterparts.

Get the ball with Verratti and you'll feel just how good his close control is as you weave in and out of players, or when you get Lucas in some open space to run he feels untouchable at full speed.

Konami really do get each players stats just right so that they feel 100% real.

...Unlike FIFA and bloody Ibarbo/Doumbia :rolleyes:

Haven't tried myClub yet but think I'm gonna leave it until I have a hang of the game first. Sounds a bit nightmarish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Think there is a full option file for PS3 due next week. The guy doing it has one already out which by all accounts is great.

Tried Tesco yesterday and they had none in stock, and looked like they never had it in stock!

I'm sick of FIFA 13 again (which was a breath of fresh air after the joy vacuum of FIFA 15) so I'm gonna pick this up next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Only set up an Amazon account recently to buy PES 2015, had used my brother's account previously, and I am still waiting on the game! Absolute disgrace!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

So, at the risk of seeming like I am repeating myself!!!:

Is anyone here playing on PS3? How are you finding it?

• Advertisement

noodler wrote: »
    So, at the risk of seeming like I am repeating myself!!!:

Is anyone here playing on PS3? How are you finding it?

I had a go of it on the PS3, graphics were pretty ****e, but enjoyed that gameplay alot,

Only had a few friendly games mind you

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I had a go of it on the PS3, graphics were pretty ****e, but enjoyed that gameplay alot,

Only had a few friendly games mind you

Cheers.

Reviews online for PS3 are naturally few and far between.

Hoping another boardsie has bu some serious time in.

noodler wrote: »
    Cheers.

Reviews online for PS3 are naturally few and far between.

Hoping another boardsie has bu some serious time in.

Thought the actual game was streets ahead of the demo as well.

Making subs and tactics changes were rather convoluted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

How is the PC version?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Got PES2015 in Xtravision today, the man at the counter thought the price tag was switched when he saw the €40 price tag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

How is the PC version?

Thinking of doing a utube comparison between Fifa and Pes, as I probably mentioned above PES 15 just leaves me cold, I just don't see what enjoyment people on here are getting from it (unless they're all on consoles and the PC version is very inferior.......it sucks and online is very much more miss than hit

The PC version would be a slightly prettier 360/PS3 version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Colemania wrote: »
    Only set up an Amazon account recently to buy PES 2015, had used my brother's account previously, and I am still waiting on the game! Absolute disgrace!

What shipping option did you choose? If you chose free shipping then you've only yourself to blame tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

My PES 2015 review went up today:

http://balls.ie/football/review-pro-evolution-soccer-2015-return-king/

I didn't discuss the online much as I haven't had a chance to do anything other than a few games in myClub, but overall a very positive review.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

I didn't discuss the online much as I haven't had a chance to do anything other than a few games in myClub, but overall a very positive review.

Excellent review, sums it up perfectly. Will be trading in my FIFA 15 copy this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Great review and absolutely sums up my experience with pes 2015 too..I am also an avid annual fifa player but tbh have not played one game of fifa 15 since the demo for pes came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Great review and absolutely sums up my experience with pes 2015 too..I am also an avid annual fifa player but tbh have not played one game of fifa 15 since the demo for pes came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

What shipping option did you choose? If you chose free shipping then you've only yourself to blame tbh

Yup, its all my fault...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Excellent review, sums it up perfectly. Will be trading in my FIFA 15 copy this week
    opengoal wrote: »

Cheers lads glad to hear you enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sarkakos

we hope this year could be better than pes 2014. because pes 2014 was a disaster for me honeslty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Whats the latest with the Option file for PS4?

I read there is some issue with the PS4 not being able to access USB sticks or something.

Anyone have an update? My google skills are obviously in decline :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

“That’s bull****!”

Only dawned on me how often I shout that at the telly

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Colemania wrote: »

I'm in the same boat. I thought it would have been here yesterday based on all my previous buys on there or today at the latest but I guess it'll be here next week. Pretty disappointing for sure as I could have just picked it up this weekend when I had time to go get it. Hopefully it's worth the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Got ronaldo on my free player for ml...epic

• Advertisement

Whats the latest with the Option file for PS4?

I read there is some issue with the PS4 not being able to access USB sticks or something.

Anyone have an update? My google skills are obviously in decline :(

The PS4 doesn't allow you to upload images to its hard drive, so no option files :(

Advertisement