Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

tigger123 wrote: »
    The PS4 doesn't allow you to upload images to its hard drive, so no option files :(

ah bollox, there's nothing to be done so barring a firmware update :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Aethan Dor

I'm really delighted about what I'm seeing about PES 2015 here.

I somehow (I genuinely don't know how) stuck with only PES all throughout the PS3 era and I'm due to get a PS4 and PES2015 next week for my birthday and I cannot wait as it's sounding promising !

Especially after your review Mikeyt086, thanks !

A teeny bit disappointed to hear the Option File workaround won't be a viable solution though, guess I'll be spending untold hours in Edit Mode again now I can't fully rely on someone else's editing genius, a small price 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The Warsaw stadium during the day is simply unplayable!!
    Pitch colour is awful and lighting terrible. Can't see the ball!
    They seemed to have ok pitches last year.
    it's really poor this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Aethan Dor wrote: »
    A teeny bit disappointed to hear the Option File workaround won't be a viable solution though, guess I'll be spending untold hours in Edit Mode again now I can't fully rely on someone else's editing genius, a small price 😊

Back in PES 4 and PES 5, I actually enjoyed editing the team logos and badges and getting the kit right, the only thing was I was 15/16 and had nothing else to do.

I saw that I can't get an Option File for Xbox One and my first thought was "no bother, I'll just edit them myself!"... It took me 45 bloody minutes just to get Arsenal right! Not a chance I'm doing all of them, I just don't have the time haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

What I want to know is... if you edit all the clubs, names etc. to be correct... What happens in the online modes?

Does it use defaults then as clubs, names may not be consistent with the other online player?

Loving the full game so far, only had a few games in Master League.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

J Mysterio wrote: »
    What I want to know is... if you edit all the clubs, names etc. to be correct... What happens in the online modes?

Does it use defaults then as clubs, names may not be consistent with the other online player?

Loving the full game so far, only had a few games in Master League.

Only you see your edit date. So if you've edited all the clubs then you'll see them as you wanted.

Awesome, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Now that its over a week hows the online holding up? Is it smooth?

Looking forward to another few games later.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Only you see your edit date. So if you've edited all the clubs then you'll see them as you wanted.

Heres a question.

I've already started a Master League and MyClub, if I edit the teams now will it update in those game modes?

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Heres a question.

I've already started a Master League and MyClub, if I edit the teams now will it update in those game modes?

Thankfully yes.
    But i don't think there stats will change. Just Kits,boots etc

Was playing myclub for a while there... Its really hard to find what a players stamina is? I have no idea.I have cards for it but not sure when to even use them.

Also, strange bug where you can't create a name for your team where there are two of the same letters consecutively?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Having very mixed time online now with lag, seem to get 2 bars quite a lot and it's unplayable. Dunno if it's on my end, fibre broadband but connecting xbox through wireless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Was playing myclub for a while there... Its really hard to find what a players stamina is? I have no idea.I have cards for it but not sure when to even use them.

Also, strange bug where you can't create a name for your team where there are two of the same letters consecutively?

Press right trigger on the player select or game plan screen to see the stamina. If you open up the player menu you can use your stamina cards to bring the stamina up to full again.

Having very mixed time online now with lag, seem to get 2 bars quite a lot and it's unplayable. Dunno if it's on my end, fibre broadband but connecting xbox through wireless.

I'm having no lag and connect to games pretty fast. Played about 8/9 games online.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

My Club is so frustrating in a fresh kind of way.
    Not jsut being able to buy your way to a good team...act having to play with the **** you have.

but at the same time...them lads you start with would break youe heart.

Does anyone know if when a Scout is getting you a player and you get the choice of all the balls? Is that just complete random? or could you time it to land o the ball you want?

Iv ronaldo upfront and strugglinh to get a decent suply to him.

Tried going back to FIFA today and just couldnt...and i lived on UT, PES just seems to have a much more grasp on "Real" Gameplay

I'm having no lag and connect to games pretty fast. Played about 8/9 games online.

Shouldnt have said anything... Cant connect to anyone now! :(

Shouldnt have said anything... Cant connect to anyone now! :(

Seems like everyone's getting it now.
    It was flying yesterday.

getting fifa levels of pissed off at this. just played a real madrid online, and no matter what i did I couldn't stop the instant through balls. The second one of his midfielders got the ball he just holds down through ball and there was nothing I could do. If i try to do offside trap it takes to long between me pressing the button and the defenders coming out. I can't get the change player to go back fast enough to a center back.

Just absolute **** at the moment. Old pes defending was different to this. If you timed it right you got the ball. I don't know whether to hold down close down (which never seems to get the ball) or just keep sparsely tapping it. Pissed off coz I assume there's a good game to be had here but when it comes down to I can't figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

For your own sanity Jimmy, don't play PES 2015 online.

Its delay between a button press and the action is enough to tip any man over the edge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Can't find any opponents online now myself. On ps4. Do I need to open ports or anything like that does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

Ok I'm on the 360 version and God its a difficult game. I've only played Divisions, searched for players in my own division and I've only won a hand full games. It seems you can't really pass 1st time, the player needs to take the ball under control and that takes ages, there is 2 or 3 players tackling you straight away. Then if you do get a little time on the ball there's no space. :/

Passing seems to be out of whack too, last night it kept playing the wrong pass on me I wanted to trow the Xbox out the window.

Ye probably know but if you press pass before it gets to the player it should pass first time. In terms of space, try and pass back towards defence as well. There is a problem online usually where the delay means you have to be REALLY early with your button presses.

If the opposition is sending all their players to the ball closing down then definitely pass it around the back four more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Ruxjit wrote: »
    Ok I'm on the 360 version and God its a difficult game. I've only played Divisions, searched for players in my own division and I've only won a hand full games. It seems you can't really pass 1st time, the player needs to take the ball under control and that takes ages, there is 2 or 3 players tackling you straight away. Then if you do get a little time on the ball there's no space. :/

Passing seems to be out of whack too, last night it kept playing the wrong pass on me I wanted to trow the Xbox out the window.

In other words it's crap! and have you seen the goalkeepers in online games? dear oh dear :D .....can only assume those who love this game only play offline, online is a disaster and a complete waste of time, if you have a spare hour trying to get on one game and don't mind putting up with a rubbish footy sim go for it

I played another 5 games online last night. No lag, great fun.

sonofenoch wrote: »
    In other words it's crap! and have you seen the goalkeepers in online games? dear oh dear :D .....can only assume those who love this game only play offline, online is a disaster and a complete waste of time, if you have a spare hour trying to get on one game and don't mind putting up with a rubbish footy sim go for it

From the games I've played the goalies seem fine. I played a lad last night that was good, he had a fluid passing game going, with a few good solo runs lost of shots and me knots. This tells me that is all about practice.

I'll have a look at the master league tonight, tho I didn't buy to play the COM.

Ruxjit wrote: »
    From the games I've played the goalies seem fine. I played a lad last night that was good, he had a fluid passing game going, with a few good solo runs lost of shots and me knots. This tells me that is all about practice.

I'll have a look at the master league tonight, tho I didn't buy to play the COM.

Oh by the way, I'm on a 2.5mb wimax internet service and have had no lagging problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I'm on 45/20 broadband.

It's not lagging as such that's the issue online it's a strange lack of responsiveness compared to an offline match.

There's no lag as in freezes or stuttering gameplay just a frustrating.

Play a quick online game and then an offline game against the cpu or a friend and there's a considerable improvement in responsiveness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

servers are still rubbish.......

• Advertisement

Become A Legend seems excellent. Started as a striker in Ligue 1, you get assigned to a team and I got RC Lens. Scored a hat-trick on my league debut! Seems the AI is far more intelligent than FIFA's Be A Pro, which I haven't even bothered with since FIFA 11 as it's the exact same each year.

Absolutely loving Master League as well, started with Zaragoza and have had to go up the highest difficulty level as I won my first 10 league games, so enjoyable. Scored some absolute beauts but I'm having problems with Uploading the clips.

Advertisement