Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Mine plays just as quick offline as online. I'm getting pretty awesome at it too!

Playing Master League and MyClub, both really good so far! PES has taken reclaimed the throne.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Mine plays just as quick offline as online. I'm getting pretty awesome at it too!

Playing Master League and MyClub, both really good so far! PES has taken reclaimed the throne.

What platform as a matter of interest?

PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I'm still waiting on my player from the UEFA team of the year, wonder if I'll ever get it. Still only one black ball after about 80 signings and can't get a match online in myclub. It's getting quite frustrating.

Hopefully they'll sort their servers out soon because it's a great game when you can play.

I'm still waiting on my player from the UEFA team of the year, wonder if I'll ever get it. Still only one black ball after about 80 signings and can't get a match online in myclub. It's getting quite frustrating.

Hopefully they'll sort their servers out soon because it's a great game when you can play.

You have to redeem the code in the playstation store.

• Advertisement

You have to redeem the code in the playstation store.

I did, nothing turned up in the inbox in myclub. Lots of people haven't got their player yet.

Hmnh.

The fucķing matchmaking is off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

What level ye playing in offline mode, got roasted on top player a few times this evening.

Second highest level I think, going to bump it up to top once i'm promoted to premiership! Im Norfolk!

Got Kelly and Suso on loan and bought K. Schmeichel, Hoolahan and Quinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

PS4

Well then I'm baffled.

• Advertisement

I cant get a game now... but whenever I do its smooth as silk.

Will try again later... seems fine late at night?

Success!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Finally got my game! Got Reus from the team of the year. Thought he'd be pretty good but he's been a big let down so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Colemania wrote: »
    Finally got my game! Got Reus from the team of the year. Thought he'd be pretty good but he's been a big let down so far.

Count yourself lucky I got neuer

I got Ribery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭budgemook

I did, nothing turned up in the inbox in myclub. Lots of people haven't got their player yet.

Yeah same happened me. Is it supposed to come after a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I got him too, he's an absolute monster. Plays like a real sweeper keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I got him too, he's an absolute monster. Plays like a real sweeper keeper.

Ya I was just disappointed I didn't get an outfield player all the same.

I just drew 1-1 against a team called 'Leinster'. Dirty bastard equalised in the 85th min :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

One of my friends got him and said he was unreal but ya I wouldn't like a defender or keeper as my team of the year player!

Was hoping for Ronaldo or Bale. I've played teams with Thiago Silva twice and one against Ibrahimovic. I would have thought Ibra would destroy me but he seemed quite slow.

One big tip, may be rather obvious, is to get a keeper with your top agent straight away. The default keepers are awful. I got 79 rated Neto and he's very good. Other than that I've got Mitrovic from Anderlecht (very slow), some Paraguayan dude in DMF and some unknown midfielder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

Wow. Last night I played my online matches through the match lobby and it was way better. I could get time on the ball find space and play, it was an unbelievable difference, I even had a couple of lads quit the game because I was whipping them. Also the stamina is a lot better too it goes down around the 70min mark.

Why is it so different from divisions?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Ronaldo actually cannot stop scoring for me at the minute on my club he's winning me games on his own some beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Good thing I only got one month xbox live because I can't get a game without severe lag. 2 bars every time unplayable. I have fibre broadband should be enough.

Anyone wanna try a match room job online to see how that goes?

Aaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Save up enough GP to buy 5 top agents, not one black ball. The only black ball I've got was Lukaku, must have over 20 attempts.

And to make matters worse I regularly play against teams full of top players.

One team I played against in a competition had a starting lineup of this, their Uefa player was on the bench.

Hazard - Messi - Hulk

Iniesta - Yaya Toure - Vidal

??? - ??? - Pepe - ???

Casillas

Don't know how they pay their contracts, they must have spent a lot of money on coins.

It's €2.49 for 10,000 GP. With my luck I'd have to spend €60 to get a top player

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I've done OK in myClub so far. Bought from the US PSN store, so didn't get a UEFA player, but even so I've got a few useful players through Top Agents (Yaya Toure, Seamus Coleman, Graziano Pelle).

I like the restrictions on player recruitment compared to FUT, as you end up with more variety both within your own team, and with opponents. A bit like the old Master League players, I've grown fond of some of the guys in my team (Pelle is a goal machine!), even though they're not superstars.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Probably a stupid question but I got Hugo Lloris from my agent and he's not in my team and nothing in my inbox. Do I have to play a game before he arrives or something? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Probably a stupid question but I got Hugo Lloris from my agent and he's not in my team and nothing in my inbox. Do I have to play a game before he arrives or something? :confused:

Go to squad management and register him. New players don't automatically appear in your squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Servers seem to be sorted lads. I've been playing online ps4 all evening. Happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

PES 2015 (Next Gen) is on "Black Friday" sale on Amazon this evening at 6:30 will probably sell out in like 4 seconds like anything good has :(

• Advertisement

Just had my first two games with lag. Fuçking hell is it frustrating. You're trying to play but the damn players just arent responding. Concede stupid goals cos the players dont make tackles or lose the ball cos they didnt make a turn. Really annoying as you go more route one and play like a donkey. **** this!

Advertisement