Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Hey if anyone is still looking to pick this up I was on Amazon and there is a Black Friday deal on this for XBox one and PS4 at 6:30 this evening. It's currently priced at 34.85 pounds so could be knocked down to around 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Am.....just logged on to my club and got 21000 gp. 1000 for server issues, 10000 for playing the demo and 10000 because there's over 300000 people playing my club now

Nice! Out of that I got a 75 rated cb and a 77 rated dmf. Still haven't got the black ball players. Any tricks for getting them or is it all luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Colemania wrote: »
    Am.....just logged on to my club and got 21000 gp. 1000 for server issues, 10000 for playing the demo and 10000 because there's over 300000 people playing my club now

Nice! Out of that I got a 75 rated cb and a 77 rated dmf. Still haven't got the black ball players. Any tricks for getting them or is it all luck?

I got the gp aswell so decided to spend whatever gp I had on top agents as I had enough for 3 spins. Don't ask me how but managed to get the black ball 3 times in a row!!!

First one I got siqeira,lb from atletico, second time was Jesus navas from man city so thought to myself I couldn't be lucky 3 times in a row,could i, managed to get yaya toure on the third. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Is anyone on ps3 or 360 getting my club competitions? I can never find any :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Installing this on the ps3 as we speak.

Anyone got any complete option files yet or are they still in early stages of development?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got this for PS4 for €32 on Amazon Black Friday deals.

Glad I waited now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

martyos121 wrote: »
    Just got this for PS4 for €32 on Amazon Black Friday deals.

Glad I waited now! :D

Think I got one too :D it was sold out in about 1 minute :eek:

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Is anyone on ps3 or 360 getting my club competitions? I can never find any :(

I play one of the my club competitions Afew nights ago at about 3am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I play one of the my club competitions Afew nights ago at about 3am.

It always tell me they're not available? What console are you on? I always get division games fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

€32! Niiiice, I wonder will they offer it on PS3 tomorrow? Feel a bit silly paying more for the last gen version than you guys even if it is still cheap at €40.

PS3 option file is available here http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.ie/2014/11/new-update-out-now.html#comment-form

Will check Amazon deals tomorrow and if they don't have it I'll pop in to Xtravision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

€32! Niiiice, I wonder will they offer it on PS3 tomorrow? Feel a bit silly paying more for the last gen version than you guys even if it is still cheap at €40.

PS3 option file is available here http://paul2478pesoptionfiles.blogspot.ie/2014/11/new-update-out-now.html#comment-form

Will check Amazon deals tomorrow and if they don't have it I'll pop in to Xtravision.

Current gen deals have been very sparse so far, so I wouldn't count on it, but keep an eye out, they add stuff every few hours, so ya might be in luck yet.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    It always tell me they're not available? What console are you on? I always get division games fine.

I'm on the 360. I think it was Monday or Tuesday that I got to play it. Haven't seen it online since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

sweet, look forward to 21k later so!
    Still haven't got the black ball players. Any tricks for getting them or is it all luck?

it's skill!

J Mysterio wrote: »
    sweet, look forward to 21k later so!

it's skill!

Do tell....

I dunno.. you just have to time it? I reckon you need to press x after the ball goes screen left and just before it comes back in from screen left?

I was kind of joking above but have got three black balls.

I dunno.. you just have to time it? I reckon you need to press x after the ball goes screen left and just before it comes back in from screen left?

Ya I've tried a few things and been 1 ball away 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭eggy81

You might want to see a doctor about that

lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Screw this, got an achievement for signing over 100 players, I'm guessing 25 or so of them were top agents and still only one black ball.

Finally got it on PS3. Also used the option file I mentioned before, works a treat! All proper teams, logos, league names, everything!

First impressions are positive. Still getting used to the defending, but it's already a vast improvement on FIFA 15. Everything works well bar the loading times. I just installed it so that might help.

My thumbs are in bits! Gonna put alot of time into this.

Gave online a quick gander and even though my internet is less than 1mb I got 2 games no problem. Lag was annoying so will wait til I get decent internet. Still, better than I expected goin by my previous online experiences.

Also, is there no hard copy of the manual like FIFA? I saw the controls when I started first, and am relatively comfy with them, but couldn't find them in game!

• Advertisement

Press pause and go to 'command list'.

yeah but that is awful and literally a list, all I want is the controller graphic like at the start and every other footie game ever. Surely you can configure the controls again?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Is this happening to anyone else in my club - when you score a goal your man your playing against kicks off and runs through all your team without you able to get near him and equalises happened to me 4 or 5 times last few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Weird you say that, it happened to me once or twice the other day. Just assumed I was retarded. The game is playing very weird online for me. Sometimes it just feels like my close down button doesnt work, tackling can be non-existent. Just get frustrated playing it online. Haven't had a chance to play local yet so can't tell how much difference there is

Ya same for me playing online I find the defending nonexistent at times me defenders will not make a tackle when I've pressed a or b so the forward just walks past and scores I passed the ball back to me goalie another time and he jumped over the ball and it rolled into the net could be a lag issue I suppose?

Out of about 20 games online, 1 had lag. Outside of the one with lag, the defending has been good.

What difficulty do you play outside of online?

Not to be smart but you need to.double tap x to tackle (just pressing sometimes wins the ball).

I'm playing on top player offline which I have no problems with its just sometimes online me defenders become unresponsive when I'm tapping a to tackle they just run past the forward or do nothing!

Odd.

Anybody else notice the default camera sometimes is a bit behind play? PS3. Did anyone switch to a different camera?

Also I've noticed the fatigue issue everyone else mentioned. Do you just get used to using the run button less? My full backs are usually dead on their feet around 60 minutes in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Is this happening to anyone else in my club - when you score a goal your man your playing against kicks off and runs through all your team without you able to get near him and equalises happened to me 4 or 5 times last few days?

That's happened to me a few times too, just don't press square to pressurise and then stand off with your controlled player so don't they can one two their way into the box.

I finally got my second black ball, I got Memphis Depay :D, his stats are pretty good but he's only 83 so his contract isn't too high. He's scored 10 goals and got an assist in his first 3 online games so I'm going to give Lukaku a rest after getting 104 goals in 69 games.

Advertisement