Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Its upsetting how bad i am ay this.

Keep getting bet 2-1 or 3-2...i just cant hold a lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Two things: control CB and get him covering and TAP 'close down' quickly while closing down. I was missing that second tap and winning the ball 5% of the time, now its much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Got Ozil in my club but cannot find him anywhere, where does he go?

Iv been getting people in divison 2 or 1 etc...with serious line outs.

Changed settings to match divisions. Having much better games now...winning some but not getting over run...clearly well out of my depth against bigger squads...bagged wallcot and valero.

Wasnt sure if id like my club with tye random ness but its class. Make do with what you have...deffo improves your abilty rather then off the bat having the best 11 money can buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭budgemook

Is there a way to reset my club? At the start you pick a country that you want players from. I think this means you sign players from that league and would like to change it to England.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

budgemook wrote: »
    Is there a way to reset my club? At the start you pick a country that you want players from. I think this means you sign players from that league and would like to change it to England.

You can I think, I vaguely remember seeing a reset team option if you go to the option tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭budgemook

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    You can I think, I vaguely remember seeing a reset team option if you go to the option tab.

That just releases all of your new players but doesn't give you back your points. I did it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Great game so far (ps3). The shooting is perfect.
    If you're having trouble defending or are moving from fifa take a run through the training rounds. Great for learning little tips and tricks. Like how to defend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Pain in the whole playing.against Ronaldo's.in MyClub. I kinda wish they didnt give everyone a UEFA TOTY player.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Pain in the whole playing.against Ronaldo's.in MyClub. I kinda wish they didnt give everyone a UEFA TOTY player.

I have ronaldo and i know exactly why you say this...He is A beast...took me a while to get him into play all the time and use hes dribblinh..Hes unpayable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Finally got it on PS3. Also used the option file I mentioned before, works a treat! All proper teams, logos, league names, everything!

First impressions are positive. Still getting used to the defending, but it's already a vast improvement on FIFA 15. Everything works well bar the loading times. I just installed it so that might help.

My thumbs are in bits! Gonna put alot of time into this.

Gave online a quick gander and even though my internet is less than 1mb I got 2 games no problem. Lag was annoying so will wait til I get decent internet. Still, better than I expected goin by my previous online experiences.

Also, is there no hard copy of the manual like FIFA? I saw the controls when I started first, and am relatively comfy with them, but couldn't find them in game!

I downloaded a file from that site onto the usb stick and Im having trouble saving it to the PS3 despite looking at the video tutorial.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

mikeym wrote: »
    I downloaded a file from that site onto the usb stick and Im having trouble saving it to the PS3 despite looking at the video tutorial.

Details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Hey, has anyone played this on both PS3 and PS4? I'll be getting on PS3 and just hoping to confirm that the gameplay will be the same on both but it's just the graphics that's superior on ps4?

Also does myclub work offline? The game mode itself appeals to me as in not being able to sign players as such but getting assigned random ones. I'd like to be able to play offline tournaments to build my team up and then play the odd game online. Is this possible or is myclub just online and the master league is offline?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Also does myclub work offline? The game mode itself appeals to me as in not being able to sign players as such but getting assigned random ones. I'd like to be able to play offline tournaments to build my team up and then play the odd game online. Is this possible or is myclub just online and the master league is offline?

Thanks.

You need to be able to sign in online to play myClub. Once you're in the game mode though you can play as many games v COM. After every 6 games v COM it judges whether to move you up to the next difficulty level for those COM games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Koolhanger wrote: »
    You need to be able to sign in online to play myClub. Once you're in the game mode though you can play as many games v COM. After every 6 games v COM it judges whether to move you up to the next difficulty level for those COM games.

Thanks for that. Is it a league format on/offline or is it just random matches?

Just wondering it it's like fifa ultimate team where you get bonus money for winning the league and the higher division the more money you get?or is it just a set amount after every random game.

You play 8 games or so per season. It is like UT insofar as you can get relegated if you dont win enough games or get promoted if you do well.

It seems you dont win anything for getting promoted (which is kind of annoying) and there are no titles.

You get GP for winning (etc.).

Great username btw.

Servers gone to **** again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Gotta say the online servers on this game are beyond shocking. 90% of the time im getting "unable to connect with opponent" when trying to play any form of online game.

At this stage the game is out long enough this kinda of issue should be resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

viper006 wrote: »
    Gotta say the online servers on this game are beyond shocking. 90% of the time im getting "unable to connect with opponent" when trying to play any form of online game.

At this stage the game is out long enough this kinda of issue should be resolved.

Which is bloody annoying because when you actually get a game its fantastic.

I played 4 mathces last night and each one was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I had so many 2 bar lag games last night I finally got one with no connection issues and was **** being so unused to the normal pace /timing of it hah i've given up at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I still haven't felt the need to try online at all. Every time I boot up the game I go straight to Master League and I'm absolutely loving it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I still haven't felt the need to try online at all. Every time I boot up the game I go straight to Master League and I'm absolutely loving it.

I'm the same as well. So far, I've never lost a game where I felt I didn't deserve to lose. I've lost a couple which could have gone either way, but nothing that would make me give out about the game itself.

The one criticism I could place against the gameplay is that the AI seem a little bit one dimensional at times. They seem to try that lofted ball in behind the defence far too often. Now, maybe that's just my poorly prepared tactics so I'm not going to be too critical of that aspect just yet!

I am loving it so far though. My first league game in the Master League was a cracker. Playing as Fulham (as they were my team in PES6, bizarrely!), we played Wigan Athletic at the cottage. The scores went - 1:0, 1:1, 2:1, 2:2, 2:3.

Just when I thought I had thrown it all away, up pops C.Davis (whoever that is :D) with a 90+ minute equaliser. Best feeling I've had from playing a football game since, dare I say, PES6.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Ya im really enjoying master league aswell anyone know why theres no intros for the games it would have been nice to see the teams walk out and line up for europa league/champions league games

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ya im really enjoying master league aswell anyone know why theres no intros for the games it would have been nice to see the teams walk out and line up for europa league/champions league games

I'm sure there are for big games. It doesn't do it for all games, although they used to give you an option to chose it for all games if you so wished.

By default, it used to be on the "Only for important matches" setting. I could be wrong with this latest version though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Loving the game, even though I keep on getting hammered online.. had a 7 game losing streak, so had a game against the computer to break the streak.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Can you change squad numbers in MyClub? I've been watching a few lads streaming this to get a feel for it and the amount of times I've seen the STs wearing #3. It's a tiny annoyance, but it would feel wrong.

Yes, you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Still waiting for this to arrive from Amazon, the suspense is killing me!

I've become mind-numbingly bored of FIFA at this stage.

Pro Evo is brilliant! Mkst fun ive had with a football game for years :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Playing lots of offline games.
    Some of the goals are just sublime... the animations / movements of the players is a clincher this year. It feels so real and lifelike. Some fantastic battles with the CPU.
    There's times some niggly movements wreck my buzz and I want to throw my controller at the TV, then an amazing move and lovely control and finish make me come back for more.
    Damn you PES!
    You're doing it again!!

Advertisement