Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

You need to be clever about your movement which is key.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Brilliant game, great fun but the referees can be absolute dickheads

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paul roche

Trading Fifa 15 in for pes15 today. Fifas a money racket that gives nothing back. I find myself shouting at the TV most of the time :) **
    Played pes demo.. So much more if a realistic feel off it

• Does anyone know if/how it is possible to play 2vs2 online with 2 people playing off the same console? I know you can play 2vs2 online with a friend on another console against 2 other players but haven't figured out a way to play from the same console. Seems a bit stupid if you cant, it was in the last few games.

PS4 console btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Christ.

Started a ML last night - I was 'playing' for about 50 minutes without axtually playing any football.

You have a tiny window to sign players (I had to go for the default line-up of retards) and then its straight into a Championship diviison (thanks to an option file) but its gonna be a slog without the opportunity to sign decent players.

The player search, agent lark system is still as terrible and time consuming as ever. The sheer amount of time it takes to load between screens is criminal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Has anyone come across a 360 option file?

noodler wrote: »
    Christ.

Started a ML last night - I was 'playing' for about 50 minutes without axtually playing any football.

You have a tiny window to sign players (I had to go for the default line-up of retards) and then its straight into a Championship diviison (thanks to an option file) but its gonna be a slog without the opportunity to sign decent players.

The player search, agent lark system is still as terrible and time consuming as ever. The sheer amount of time it takes to load between screens is criminal.

There's like two 1 day windows during the season but.you need to have negotiations concluded prior to them for transfers to go through.

Also, dont forgetnto keep enough to pay wages!

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Has anyone come across a 360 option file?

I think they do have option files for the 360 alright - google it

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

Xbox 360: I'm just getting the hang of it , starting to get some wins under my belt now, I'm one win away from division 9. I played a lad last night from Divsion 6 and he just narrowly beat me.

Anyone playing Divisions? How are you progressing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

So any master league gems?

• Advertisement

Up to Division 7 twice, relegated twice :(

Can't get eniugh GP to build!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

naughtb4 wrote: »
    So any master league gems?

I had this up a few weeks ago, I'm just about to finish my first season, couldn't get anyone in during Jan but Mbemba in particular has been a beast and Tielemans is one of the best midfielders in the game.

http://balls.ie/football/7-players-sign-start-pes-2015-master-league/

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Up to Division 7 twice, relegated twice :(

Can't get eniugh GP to build!

How many games have you played?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'm also FINALLY started to get the hang of it, **** just started clicking. Played offline against friend yesterday and it was ace. Can tell there's gonna be a lot of nostalgic pro ev nights. Given up online because even though I have fibre broadband good speed I get lag 90% of the time and then I get royally pissed off.

The low long ball and the high long ball are so effective in different scenarios its ridiculous. Does anyone know if ye can curl passes? That's the only thing I can think of that they could add.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Just got my first black ball on my club. None other than Luis Suarez! Then got another black ball straight after. Rafael the United right back. Not too bad!

Suarez. Japers... Haven't come across him yet, say he'd be unreal.

Ruxjit wrote: »
    How many games have you played?

Played just over a hundred games.

Got promoted every season from the off straight up to division 7 but have been yo-yoing since.

Hard to build up any GP as it all goes to wages (hopefully will keep getting gifts from the development team!).

About ten games in to master league and haven't manged a win since my opening victory.

Struggling to see how the big improvement compared to other ps3 efforts.

Com still has the act of god moments where a perfect storm of circumstances occur and fcuk you over when the game is on a knife edge.

Running is so weird, making a player other than you run forward is a massive pain now. What was wrong with the R3 analogue tap?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Played just over a hundred games.

Got promoted every season from the off straight up to division 7 but have been yo-yoing since.

Hard to build up any GP as it all goes to wages (hopefully will keep getting gifts from the development team!).

Are you talking about the master league or something? I don't bother with any of that, I just play divsion. Is the master league again the com?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Any way to cancel passes on this? Like the feint in the older games?

Game hs been really strange tonight, every players face turned black while ago and now some players hair just isnt apppering at all

• Advertisement

Ruxjit wrote: »
    Are you talking about the master league or something? I don't bother with any of that, I just play divsion. Is the master league again the com?

He's talking about my club I'd say.

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭eggy81

Is it possible to actually beat a man in this. Is there a button for close dribbling like FIFA that dosent make you stop dead and just lose the ball. R2 just seems to make you move really slowly but without being able to keep the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

PES is on sale on PS4 at the minute. You can get it for €34.99 on the store, or €27.99 if you are a PS+ member.

Jeepers thats a quality feckin deal. PES really trying to push home the advantage on FIFA this year.

eggy81 wrote: »
    Is it possible to actually beat a man in this. Is there a button for close dribbling like FIFA that dosent make you stop dead and just lose the ball. R2 just seems to make you move really slowly but without being able to keep the ball.

I think there is a button on the other side that does that? Anyways change of pace is the way to go past people.

Yeah I thought it was L2

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

i got a mail in my inbox about receiving a player for the day one bonus, any idea where to go to find out what player i got?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

i got a mail in my inbox about receiving a player for the day one bonus, any idea where to go to find out what player i got?

The page where you can hire agents, isn't it? I have not got much experience in Myclub, but I think it is in contracts.

That's where I went to get Götze and my UEFA team of the year player.

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I had this up a few weeks ago, I'm just about to finish my first season, couldn't get anyone in during Jan but Mbemba in particular has been a beast and Tielemans is one of the best midfielders in the game.

http://balls.ie/football/7-players-sign-start-pes-2015-master-league/

Cheers for that article.

I was ten games in to my Championship league but started again based on that list.

(Although I am now 3m in debt!)

Could only afford Tieliemens, Duarte and Berahino in the opening window.

I play on Top Player but starting to think one up top is a bad idea in this game.

Advertisement