Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Had a good session on this at the weekend. Much better in offline solo mode than FIFA. Saying that, it's not without its faults. Sometimes the computer team is 1-0 down and they start passing around their side of the pitch keeping possession, when the time is fast running out.

Also the blooming loading times (PS3) are awful.

The ball physics are a bit off too at times, you can run over it and the player won't gather it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

They are criminal.

Every menu screen, every search for a player, absolutely anything you click on has 5+ second delays.

It is absolutely inexcusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Had a good session on this at the weekend. Much better in offline solo mode than FIFA. Saying that, it's not without its faults. Sometimes the computer team is 1-0 down and they start passing around their side of the pitch keeping possession, when the time is fast running out.

The ball physics are a bit off too at times, you can run over it and the player won't gather it properly.

That's the worst thing about this game when playing the com, most teams keep passing it around the defence and midfield. I now just let them pass it into attack so I can get it back.

In my club I got Suarez and Sneijder, can't afford to play them all the time though.

That's the worst thing about this game when playing the com, most teams keep passing it around the defence and midfield. I now just let them pass it into attack so I can get it back.

In my club I got Suarez and Sneijder, can't afford to play them all the time though.

On Top PLayer I have the opposite issue whereby the COM can generate a goal no matter what if I am winning 1-0!

I found it best (with the poor starting players) to waste time passing along my back line at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Finally got this delivered after what seems like a month of waiting. Where should I start, ML or MyClub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

martyos121 wrote: »
    Finally got this delivered after what seems like a month of waiting. Where should I start, ML or MyClub?

ML.
    I'm not a fan of MyClub.. Seems a bit of a rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

Does anyone have a full list anywhere of what actions earn myclub points and gp? Can't find anything

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Picked this up yesterday after playing the demo endlessly. Best football game in years its miles ahead of Fifa in terms of gameplay. Been having great craic playing the AFC champions league, the a.i is absolutely brilliant in the way that every team has their own style of play.
    Online seems to be a bit of a ghost town except for myclub, hoping the numbers pick up over christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Haven't had chance to play as much as I would have liked, but slowly getting better, started grinding out results with Gamba Osaka online against the Madrids and Brazils of the world (admittedly from low divisions).

Actually, that's one thing I wouldn't mind, being able to set the limit of the team you're playing against - don't remember seeing any.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Töpher wrote: »
    Haven't had chance to play as much as I would have liked, but slowly getting better, started grinding out results with Gamba Osaka online against the Madrids and Brazils of the world (admittedly from low divisions).

Actually, that's one thing I wouldn't mind, being able to set the limit of the team you're playing against - don't remember seeing any.

Ya that's one thing I liked doing in FIFA, although not the latest ones. I always picked lower league teams for more interesting games and you find out about unknown players that way also.

I played a match in the lobby the other day against a guy, who must have been a beginner, and he picked juventus so I picked PSG and slaughtered him. Then I picked Watford and he picked Malaga and I beat him again but it was a small bit closer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

noodler wrote: »
    Cheers for that article.

I was ten games in to my Championship league but started again based on that list.

(Although I am now 3m in debt!)

Could only afford Tieliemens, Duarte and Berahino in the opening window.

I play on Top Player but starting to think one up top is a bad idea in this game.

Berahino any use? Liking Minandinho so far

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Berahino any use? Liking Minandinho so far

Yeah, good speed.

Not missing many games either, good stamina.

Got four goals for me.

Remember to play with two up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

noodler wrote: »
    Yeah, good speed.

Not missing many games either, good stamina.

Got four goals for me.

Remember to play with two up front.

Only playing on Professional but having good success with a 4-1-2-3 at the moment. Load times are a pain (and for some reason half my players seems to have no hair - think its a disc read issue) but really enjoying the game itself.

Very impressed with Konami customer support. Never got my GP for playing the demo so submitted a ticket yesterday evening asking how to claim it. Logged in a few hours later and had a nice 10000GP waiting in my inbox :D

Very impressed with Konami customer support. Never got my GP for playing the demo so submitted a ticket yesterday evening asking how to claim it. Logged in a few hours later and had a nice 10000GP waiting in my inbox :D

Have had lots of those 10000GP bonuses since the game came out due to server issues :P

Got Suarez with the last one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Any way to cancel passes on this? Like the feint in the older games?

Game hs been really strange tonight, every players face turned black while ago and now some players hair just isnt apppering at all

I think if you press R2 & L2 together it "super cancels" it. There's defo a "super cancel" offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Super cancel = R2 + R1

Colemania wrote: »
    Have had lots of those 10000GP bonuses since the game came out due to server issues :P

Got Suarez with the last one :)

The best I got so far is ciprian marica. Every game I seem to come up against Bale or Ronaldo

The best I got so far is ciprian marica. Every game I seem to come up against Bale or Ronaldo

Who did you get from the team of the year? I got Reus but he's a big let down. Haven't been able to find a game since I got Suarez but I reckon he's going to be savage! Has great fitness levels from what I noticed when playing as Barca in the demo. I had Mitrovic up front but he was awful

Who did you get from the team of the year? I got Reus but he's a big let down. Haven't been able to find a game since I got Suarez but I reckon he's going to be savage! Has great fitness levels from what I noticed when playing as Barca in the demo. I had Mitrovic up front but he was awful

Didn't get any toty stuff, is that just a pre order bonus? My team is muck at the moment it's a bit ridiculous you can't change formations unless you buy a new manager

• Advertisement

Didn't get any toty stuff, is that just a pre order bonus? My team is muck at the moment it's a bit ridiculous you can't change formations unless you buy a new manager

Ya the formation thing is annoying alright. I originally thought the team of the year thing was a pre order bonus but i think everyone should have got it. There wasn't any codes on leaflets inside the box no?

Ya the formation thing is annoying alright. I originally thought the team of the year thing was a pre order bonus but i think everyone should have got it. There wasn't any codes on leaflets inside the box no?

No didn't get any code, I wouldn't mind a world class player to give my squad of rejects a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yea I got sidwell and he was my highest rated player, I think he was just inside the range of black ball or gold ball. But he's so slow he's not worth using, something like 20s or 30s in speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I got Suarez too, he's class. He has the longe range drive skill so he nearly always scores with the finesse shot from outside the box. He's got 137 goals in his 58 appearances for me, most of those games were online.

Reus is really good, how is he a let down for you?

I got Suarez too, he's class. He has the longe range drive skill so he nearly always scores with the finesse shot from outside the box. He's got 137 goals in his 58 appearances for me, most of those games were online.

Reus is really good, how is he a let down for you?

137 goals in 58 games online?? Christ!

Ah reus just doesn't seem too quick and is a bit light and not the best finisher either. Great dribbler but that's it so far

Finally got a black ball player I was expecting neymar or suarez I got Gignac. Beggars cant be choosers I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Oat23 wrote: »
    The page where you can hire agents, isn't it? I have not got much experience in Myclub, but I think it is in contracts.

That's where I went to get Götze and my UEFA team of the year player.

thanks, i finally got to pick a team of the year player and i ended up with sergio f@#king ramos!!

cant find him in my squad though, any ideas where to find the players signed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

yea in team management ye hit x or square and select 'changes to squad' or 'replace player from squad' something like that and he'll be at the bottom of the list

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

thanks finally found it, finding the menus a bit awkward!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

thanks, i finally got to pick a team of the year player and i ended up with sergio f@#king ramos!!

I got Özil. He is lethal cutting in from the left wing and shooting with the outside of his boot.

Advertisement