Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

he is lethal in a very specific way :P

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

Arrragggnhhh! I'm about to throw this game in the bin. How the **** can I pass 1st time? Every time I pass the ball my player need to stop the ball, get it under control and then pass. This takes ages and tackles are flying in. Infuriating.

??? Press and release the button before it reaches the player? I've had no issue with that and I do it all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

There can be a big delay online between controller input and action being performed, but I never notice any issues playing offline.

Oh yea, if anyone's playing online, don't. I spent the first couple of weeks online and was ready to explode due to the time delay. The margins are so small and this game is so precise that any delay messes ye up completely.

Having gone to playing offline and local with friend, I was then able to say that it is the best PES of all them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

1st time passes working fine for me also. I do agree about the online modes. Can be very annoying and doesn't help when you can't find a game!! Offline is brilliant though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Having gone to playing offline and local with friend, I was then able to say that it is the best PES of all them.

While I agree that offline plays amazing. In this day and age there should be no issues playing online. Its ridiculous....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Oh yea, if anyone's playing online, don't. I spent the first couple of weeks online and was ready to explode due to the time delay. The margins are so small and this game is so precise that any delay messes ye up completely.

I could live with a bit of a delay if the match making was more balanced.

I'm stuck in division 11 in myclub and when I set the match making to pair me with a team in the same division and same strength I constantly get the unable to find opponent message. When I widen the division I keep coming up against lvl 3 teams in division 3 or higher and get spanked. Seriously frustrating.

Team play lobbies are a joke. Highest amount of people I've seen online is 12, and that is worldwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I dont have problems online anymore. Division 7.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I dont have problems online anymore. Division 7.

What console are you on?

• Advertisement

PS4

Many people online in the team play lobbies in the evening on the PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I've played 10-15 games online so far and I had an issue in one, but the game awarded me the win so my opponent might just have turned his console off.

Every other match was fine. I'm on PS4 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Playing online, trying to fake a short corner and end up making a tit of myself. Hopefully at least somebody gets a laugh from it :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHZAkZ_d80

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Playing online, trying to fake a short corner and end up making a tit of myself. Hopefully at least somebody gets a laugh from it :cool:

Fixed it for you.

What a cross :pac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHZAkZ_d80

Funny. You're not incognito anymore though...

Awh ****. 2.5 gb download.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

I've had absolutely no luck buying Top Agents in MyClub. Of about 20 the best player has been Gary Cahill. Well I just got Neymar on a 1 star agent...this game baffles me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

2 really basic things things that Pro-Evo could take from the online part of the FIFA series are

1 not allowing international teams play clubs.

2 would be allowing two people to be matched up first before selecting your team. Being matched with Real Madrid when playing with West Ham is bent.

Not rocket science Konami

West Ham are in 4th in the premiership, and will be a match for Real Madrid next season in the champions league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Anyone notice gameplay changes in the patch?
    For me the opposition seem to play more 'bad passes' that make it a heck more real.
    Lofted passes seem a lot weaker, but better.

Overall, this is the best PES I've played since PES06.
    I've played many offline games now (I dont do online), and all the little and big pros far exceed the negatives.
    The flow of the game and sheer different types of movements / animations / shots / passes etc... makes this game make you play the beautiful game you want.
    I think I can finally retire my old laptop with PES06 fully patches...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

whiskeyman wrote: »
    For me the opposition seem to play more 'bad passes' that make it a heck more real.

I've played many offline games now (I dont do online), and all the little and big pros far exceed the negatives.
    The flow of the game and sheer different types of movements / animations / shots / passes etc... makes this game make you play the beautiful game you want.

Got the Ps4 for Christmas. On the Fence on which one one I was going to buy. It there still a master league? Whats it like?

West Ham are in 4th in the premiership, and will be a match for Real Madrid next season in the champions league.

Snort

whiskeyman wrote: »

Yes. I thought the close control was affected. I've been playing a lot worse since the patch.

Luap wrote: »
    Got the Ps4 for Christmas. On the Fence on which one one I was going to buy. It there still a master league? Whats it like?

PES is ****loads better. FIFA is **** this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Are you playing PES2016 so?? Because in fcuking PES2015 its piss1ng me off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Agree with you here about online. Slight delay makes it hard. Proper match making would make it better.

I jacked PES in a couple of night ago and went back to FIFA 14. I like playing other players online, I don't like plating the COM.

But when I pickeked up FIFA my passing has improved about 15%. my pass completion % is now 85- 90 % every time. I shot up to division 3 and now going to play until I get to Div 1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it just me or are the online servers crap? Kept getting disconnected midway through a game, took ages tom find a game too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Any recommendations on the best option files for this year? Also, is it still the same old story of having to copy across individual file by file or is it easier like one bull copy for PS3?

Advertisement