Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Any recommendations on the best option files for this year? Also, is it still the same old story of having to copy across individual file by file or is it easier like one bull copy for PS3?

You want an option file for the ps4 or ps3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

You want an option file for the ps4 or ps3?

PS3 OF

I heard that there was supposed to be an easier way of transferring the files across to the PS3...that older way was a killer, hundreds of files...

Oh ya I think it's been better for a few years now. I remember having to move all the individual files alright but the last time I had it on ps3 you no longer had to do that. That was either 2013 or 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

The replays and cutscenes on mine have gone crazy, players with no hair or black/white faces

Really is bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Any recommendations on the best option files for this year? Also, is it still the same old story of having to copy across individual file by file or is it easier like one bull copy for PS3?

I went with Glen the Magpies option file. There's been a select all feature for a few years now, its far easier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

PSN is finally back up so I could get on to myClub and redeem my UEFA team of the year player. Looks like I'll be rocking with the lethal combination of Mesut Ozil at #10 with Peter Crouch up front......

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Spent gp on 4 spins of the new Stars of 2014-15 agents. They use the term stars very loosely my best player was Giaccherini. The rest of my spins were 2 silver goalkeepers a 74 rated left back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I tried online again last night out of boredom and it was actually playable. Some games almost no delay at all. Not holding out any hopes for it but I'll give it a bash every so often now.

I tried online again last night out of boredom and it was actually playable. Some games almost no delay at all. Not holding out any hopes for it but I'll give it a bash every so often now.

I've been playing the odd game online the last 2 or 3 days. It's been fine and I'm not using the best Internet connection as I'm at the parents house

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

In MyClub, does the team automatically transition between defensive and offensive tactics based on whether you have possession?

I know you can set it defensive or offensive explicitly on the d-pad, but not sure if it will changed based on possession if you don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I think it does. The manager I'm using is 4-1-3-2 attacking and 4-2-3-1 defending, and I'm certain that one of the strikers goes into the No 10 role leaving just one up front when out of possession without pressing the D-pad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭budgemook

Giving up on myclub for good now. When setting it up I chose the Argentinean league as where I wanted most of my players from. I thought this just meant that the default team would be mainly from Argentina. Now most of the players I get are players I never heard of which kind of takes from the whole thing and I can't find a way to reset the game. At one point I even reset my team but that just removed the players I had already saved for :(

Just playing master league now offline and am loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

How does the master league compare to Fifas career?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

budgemook wrote: »
    Giving up on myclub for good now. When setting it up I chose the Argentinean league as where I wanted most of my players from. I thought this just meant that the default team would be mainly from Argentina. Now most of the players I get are players I never heard of which kind of takes from the whole thing and I can't find a way to reset the game. At one point I even reset my team but that just removed the players I had already saved for :(

Just playing master league now offline and am loving it.

You getting no lag online? I've played about 20 games online over the last few days (mostly in the competitions, ps3) and don't think I had one lag free game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

No lag

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Luap wrote: »
    How does the master league compare to Fifas career?

I found FIFA a lot better.

Master league is still missing quite a bit.

- Broken Transfer system: I managed to sign all these in my 3rd season when i moved to Newcastle.

Jovetic (86) on a free.
    James Rodriguez (87) for 25M.
    Fabregas (83) for 13M.
    Marchisio (83) for 14M.

And those are just some of the big players i was able to sign within 6months. Yet the AI teams don't really sign anyone or make use of all the big players that are available.

- Annoying calendar system:
    In FIFA you can stop at any day of the year and change your team or make transfers. In PES you skip every 4 days so when the January transfer window opens you don't really have much time to get your deals done since.

Overall i found FIFA's career to be better.
    But Become a Legend is better than Be a Pro mode.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    But Become a Legend is better than Be a Pro mode.

Is this Become a Legend an offline game mode?

Yep

You can use the become a legend player in online team play

Been playing online with virtually no lag for a while now. Starting to get good at least, last season I won 7 out of 10 games drawing with a division 4 guy. Have been playing as atletico to give myself a chance against the real madrids, plus I'm playing full manual. But as ye go up the divisions ye have to start thinking about going down to much lower teams. Should be good, villa seem like a good lower team with benteke and agbonlahor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Played offline for a couple of hours with the lads at the weekend. The higher rated team didn't win once! I was whooped by Reims and I was Chelsea!! They were all pathetic!

Still had good craic though. Hammered one of the lads with Espanyol and he was AZ. Stuani, Sergio Garcia and Caicedo up front were deadly!

Had this weird glitch earlier, or else it was italian match fixing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Had this weird glitch earlier, or else it was italian match fixing

Ha it's because your player touched the ball before it left the area. From a goal kick, if any player touches the ball before it leaves the box, then it's a re-take

Had one yesterday where my goalkeeper jumped up and caught the ball (inside 6 yard box) a forward was close to him and a peno was given. was lookin at the replay like what the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

I'm having trouble setting up a friendly match lobby and inviting my mate to it. When I send him the invite (or when he sends me an invite) it doesn't give us the option to accept but just gives us the option to go to the PlayStation store. Anyone else come across anything like this?

FWIW, I purchased my game digitally from the US online store and he bought an actual disc from a shop

I created a legend player for the team play lobbies. He is a Brazilian called Bellendinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Anyone use the pitch conditions when playing at home? Grass: Long/Short, Wet/Dry ... anyone know what difference this makes?

tigger123 wrote: »
    Anyone use the pitch conditions when playing at home? Grass: Long/Short, Wet/Dry ... anyone know what difference this makes?

I think short + wet makes the ball zip across the pitch. Not sure about the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Just got promoted to DIV 5 for the first time. Onwards and upwards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Started a myClub yesterday. Pretty much all the players I got using a top agent (I think that's what it was) we pretty average South Americans that I've never heard of.

The only players I got that I've heard of are Fernando, Bertrand and Jordan Rhodes.

I can't really play online because everyone else seems to have a team full of actually decent players so is my only option to play against the computer until I get enough points to get decent players.

I'm not sure I fully understand myClub or whether I'm bothered putting the time into it.

Advertisement