Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just got promoted to DIV 5 for the first time. Onwards and upwards!

I'm finding it harder to climb the divisions than fifa definitely. I wonder when you get up near the top are there far less real Madrid and Barcelona as the points you get for winning with those are lower?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I played my first couple of online matches last night. Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how smooth an experience it was. Apart from how long it takes to actually find a game after going through the whole process of connecting to Konami servers and finding game rooms etc...

Of course my opponent would automatically pick Real Madrid.I won the first game 6-0 and in the second half he was just trying to get as many sent off as possible it seemed. The referee was remarkably lenient though.

The second game was 1-1 but was abondoned because my opponent had to many sent off. I sent out a few friend requests from names in the forum hoping to find some decent and fair matches

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Went back to my club yesterday after not bothering with for ages wish I hadn't played four games got destroyed in all of em playing lads with savage teams... have Ronaldo up front and he contrived to shoot wide in front of goal about 8 times during the games... safe to say i will not be going back to my club in the near future its nowhere near as rewarding and as enjoyable as ultimate team I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I'd say your ****e though, no offense.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Went back to my club yesterday after not bothering with for ages wish I hadn't played four games got destroyed in all of em playing lads with savage teams... have Ronaldo up front and he contrived to shoot wide in front of goal about 8 times during the games... safe to say i will not be going back to my club in the near future its nowhere near as rewarding and as enjoyable as ultimate team I have to say

A bit of practice and you'll be hammering in goals with Ronaldo. Don't blast every shot just tap it far corner and most of the time the keeper wont get near it. Ultimate Team on Fifa15 is the most frustrating pile of bull**** I have ever played but each to their own

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Was very disappointed with FIFA 15 this year so had high hopes for this years pro evo. Bought it on release day but just still finding myself going back to FIFA 14 my PS3. Gave pro evo another go yesterday and enjoyed afew matches with no lag at all.

Pro evo certainly doesnt have the polished menus, team names and tailored celebrations that FIFA does but it does have a fluidity in the passing and shooting that fifa cant match. It certainly does offer something different

I had to laugh when playing last night when doing a short kick out with the goal to a defender on the wing, the slow lumbering adjustment the goalie makes to kick it sideways in like something out of fifa 98. Also that dull thud sound the ball makes with every pass is annoying as alot of people have being mentioning online. No one i know actually owns the game so still appears its way off knocking fifa of the mantle of the soccer sim people grab first

Its claimed back the throne for me for sure and I will buy it again next year.

Dont get me wrong I love playing PES 2015 espically master league and playing offline with me mates its just my club as I haven't played it in ages it seems everyone I play now seems to have really strong teams.. and also i have to say not being able to change your teams formation without buying another manager in it is just pure retarded... that could be part of the problem as I'm stuck with a 4-2-2-2 formation and seem very open when opposing team is attacking...

Dont get me wrong I love playing PES 2015 espically master league and playing offline with me mates its just my club as I haven't played it in ages it seems everyone I play now seems to have really strong teams.. and also i have to say not being able to change your teams formation without buying another manager in it is just pure retarded... that could be part of the problem as I'm stuck with a 4-2-2-2 formation and seem very open when opposing team is attacking...

Team Spirit might be an issue for you. I saved up a load of GP and put together a great team but they were muck for a few games until team spirit grew.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    I'm having trouble setting up a friendly match lobby and inviting my mate to it. When I send him the invite (or when he sends me an invite) it doesn't give us the option to accept but just gives us the option to go to the PlayStation store. Anyone else come across anything like this?

FWIW, I purchased my game digitally from the US online store and he bought an actual disc from a shop

Anyone know anything about this?

• Advertisement

Got Moreno last night, delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Best goal I never scored.

Meh

Meh

You don't get it?

Why was that disallowed?

Why was that disallowed?

I've no idea. I've watched it a couple of times just to make sure I wasn't offside.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Trying to get back into this later, anyone recommend good camera settings for the game? I know it's only a small thing but it really makes a difference to me, couldn't find a good angle yet and that's partly why I haven't played much of it.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Trying to get back into this later, anyone recommend good camera settings for the game? I know it's only a small thing but it really makes a difference to me, couldn't find a good angle yet and that's partly why I haven't played much of it.

Try Wide with max height and max zoom. Get to see more of pitch and can spot movement and runs further away

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Try Wide with max height and max zoom. Get to see more of pitch and can spot movement and runs further away

Thanks, will give it a go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Best goal I never scored.

Why was that disallowed?
    I've no idea. I've watched it a couple of times just to make sure I wasn't offside.

I assume it was just a glitch. For some reason the game treated it as if it went wide, hence the goal kick afterwards.

The last time I saw anything like that was FIFA International soccer back in the 90s! :D :pac:

• Advertisement

Few gameplay tweaks in the maintenance update. Defensive positioning from set pieces is improved, that one set up where no one is in the 6 yard box for corners is gone.
    Actually after playing a few games iv seen the empty 6 yard box a few times. Connection has been perfect all day not a bit of lag

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Does updating remove all your custom data?

Like Kits,Ratings and Faces?

No

Any one else found Ibrahimovic unplayable playing my club he averages at least 1-2 goals against me every game!

Any one else found Ibrahimovic unplayable playing my club he averages at least 1-2 goals against me every game!

He's a freak. Thiago Silva is unplayable aswell nothing gets passed him, he has the big toe of a greek god

Ya Silva is like a wall as is Sergio Ramos for some reason Bony destroyed me the other day aswell!

2.5 GB! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

2.5 GB! :(

What's in the update, not home yet!!

Eh, nothing significant? New icons when players are out of contract etc. New display on chance breakdown re: colour ball for contracts. Not sure what else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Eh, nothing significant? New icons when players are out of contract etc. New display on chance breakdown re: colour ball for contracts. Not sure what else.

Maybe likenesses or January Transfers? surely some January ones :eek:
    Downloading it now.

Advertisement