Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

ERG89 wrote: »
    Maybe likenesses or January Transfers? surely some January ones :eek:
    Downloading it now.

January transfers are done but just for online squads, not offline

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Kinda strange they'd put an update out without explaining what's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

They do, they have a change log.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

De Gea has been nerfed in the new update. I'v noticed a lot of ridiculous stuff happen online since the update, whatever gameplay tweaks they made i hope they un-tweak next week

Sitting on my own... won the 'Winner Among Winners' and got Mousa Sissoko, Nathaniel Clyne and Jose Fonte. Then, with the money I earned, took a spin on GK.... Got Buffon!!

Again... on my own, I just heard myself say WOW! :pac:
    Buffon!

• Advertisement

If anyone needs a top manager in myclub Mourinho Guardiola Ancelotti Blanc and a few other decent ones are available for everyone. Probably available for the whole week for the champions league thing they're doing

Started MyClub yesterday. Going great, except I'm stuck in Div 12 ... how do I go about getting promoted? I don't seem to be making any progress on this end of things.

Are you serious? Try win some games.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Are you serious? Try win some games.

Are you replying to me?

I've won 11 out of 12 matches, signed 4 players and can't see any progress being made on moving from one division to the next.

How did you get promoted from 12 to 11? Is there a certain number of games to be played?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MyClub is a bit of a joke if you ask me.
    Stupidly difficult to get decent players.. Not to mention the crazy prices for coins.

Mix that with a patchy online mode its pretty crap imo. Its a shame because the actual gameplay is really great.

• Advertisement

tigger123 wrote: »
    Are you replying to me?

I've won 11 out of 12 matches, signed 4 players and can't see any progress being made on moving from one division to the next.

How did you get promoted from 12 to 11? Is there a certain number of games to be played?

Before you play a match in Divisions, it shows what points you have against relegation/ promotion etc. There are about 12 or so games each season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Its only 3 points to get out of division 12.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    MyClub is a bit of a joke if you ask me.
    Stupidly difficult to get decent players.. Not to mention the crazy prices for coins.

Mix that with a patchy online mode its pretty crap imo. Its a shame because the actual gameplay is really great.

I find it very good. You do get good players if you play long enough. I've a really good team.

__________Benzema_________

Jovetic____Ribery____Susaeta

_____Fuego_____Romao______

Moreno_Matthieu_Sorbon_Clerc

__________Buffon_____________

Subs:
    Mulder
    Olsson
    Torisidis
    Lamela
    Eduardo

tigger123 wrote: »
    Are you replying to me?

When you get the points you need for promotion click go next season option.
    There's 10 games you don't have to play out the entire season once you get enough points but surely you got promoted if you won 11 games

I didnt skip any seasons matches untill I had a good team though, you need to build your team in the lower divisions or youll be killed higher up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Thinking of getting PES lads, from any other pes game iv played, online has always been too laggy.

Is it still the same?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Thinking of getting PES lads, from any other pes game iv played, online has always been too laggy.

Is it still the same?

I'm on X1 and it's not too bad. Get the odd laggy game and some button delay but usually its pretty smooth

Wtf... I saved GP to buy a UEFA CL player and got Schwarzer? He's at Leicester City ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Wtf... I saved GP to buy a UEFA CL player and got Schwarzer? He's at Leicester City ffs!

I got Schurrle even though he's at Wolfsburg now. He's only rated 80 and not great to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Happened to me the last two times I got the top agent promotion I pulled out two lads in the mid 70's after the hardship of saving the 10,000!

• Advertisement

.... and you supposedly.have a 57% chance of getting a black ball in the 'special' draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

.... and you supposedly.have a 57% chance of getting a black ball in the 'special' draw.

For me its more like 14-15% id reckon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Got Doumba in for Man Utd in career mode and he's a beast but not hitting the target for me ffs

Speed, power, takes a mean shot. It's down to me and my flakiness in front of goal.

What I'm saying is to SIGN HIM UP!!!

The champions league com cup needs better rewards. Beating 4 teams on top player should be worth more than 1 Agent

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

I'm after buying it there in the Xbox sale, was close to switching back anyway because I enjoyed the demo. Please tell me that the classic teams, i.e. France, Netherlands, Brazil, etc, are still in it?? Also, is Master League still the same? Never got into Ultimate Team on FIFA so doubt I'll bother with the PES version.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Just a few goals I've scored playing this over the last few weeks. Some really nice finishes to these moves and if you're on the fence about getting this maybe this will help.

I absolutely love this finish over Cech's shoulder

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Goals 3 and 4 are sublime alright.

Love the Jelavic one myself.

Not as keen on the RVP one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Only started playing this online recently on PS4. I'll add a few from the list here. I'm fairly crap so wouldn't mind a few pointers. I don't find the skills tutorials particularly helpful so if anyone doesn't mind answering a few questions during games my tag is the same as here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

noodler wrote: »
    Goals 3 and 4 are sublime alright.

Love the Jelavic one myself.

Not as keen on the RVP one!

The Jelavic one is probably my favourite as well. I was pissed off the guy I was playing didn't let the replay run for it during the game. No appreciation :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Got this a few weeks ago and love the gameplay, feels just like the first few PES back in the day. I've only tried MyClub once, looked a bit complicated but I'm addicted to Become A Legend at the moment anyway.

Only thing that is bugging me is the shadows on the pitch. How on earth did Konami decide it was a good idea to put these in the game? They make parts of the pitch very difficult to see the ball. Has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen in a game. I wish they would release an update giving us an option to disable shadows.

Advertisement