Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Lads, is there definitely nothing going to happen with an option file for the PS4?

Google search relates to articles dated 2014 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

For online divisions players, what's the highest you've got? I'm div 5 now 2 seasons in a row (with manual controls) feelin pretty pleased with it. Still some lag but mostly playable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

For online divisions players, what's the highest you've got? I'm div 5 now 2 seasons in a row (with manual controls) feelin pretty pleased with it. Still some lag but mostly playable.

Got to division 5. I'm in 6 now after relegation. It's harder than fifa anyway I'd say. I'd always be in the top 3 divisions in fifa and usually in 1 or 2 but in this I haven't gotten a sniff of the 4th division yet.

I need to find a side that's good to play with but gives me more season points for winning. Who do you play with mostly?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

5 is my highest too. Have had 2 seasons in 5 and looking to get promoted again, in 6 now.

Well if I wasn't playing manual I'd feel like I was cheating because I found CSKA Moscow and 520 points for such a good team. Loads of pace in midfield and up front (Doumbia (or something like that). The ONLY weakness in the team is the second centre back who is going to be slow, but still 70 strength I think.

Seriously, that's the secret. Lots of points for a ridiculously good side.

From subs: Djagoev (defensive midfielder with around 75 pace). Shenekov at left back. Oliseh (pacey) attacking midfielder. And Doumbia of course. Get them off the bench. I play with their default formation, gives extra defensive steel but with the pace the counter attacks are devestating.

I still lose quite frequently to anyone playing with real madrid, these players have mastered the ability to press the through ball button blind and just be in on goal and definitely score because they are using assisted controls. But any other team and any player who doesn't know how to do that stupid stuff, and it actually is a game of football, I can win with CSKA

• Advertisement

Who do you usually play with J Mysterio? I'd use man utd a good bit and PSG, Barca, Juventus from time to time. But obviously none are that high on the points. I've found Real Sociedad quite handy

Edit: I'll check out CSKA

Are we not talking about MyClub? I have my own team...

Edit - sorry, see ye're on about another mode.

No I mean regular onine divisions, picking real teams

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Belgium and Napoli are pretty handy for divisions. Haven't played much in a while I got a bit sick of coming up against Real madrid for the 15th time in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

How do uupload a replay? To YouTube that is

• Advertisement

You watch the replay, then go to upload game play through the share button and then you trim down the clip so that it's just the replay you just watched. It then gives you all the options to post to YouTube and Facebook

I'll upload a few soonish... some belters!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

For those sitting on the fence about buying PES 2015, here's my review. Hopefully it helps.
    I hadn't planned on purchasing this game but when it became available on special offer on PS+ I decided to bite the bullet. Frankly I had enough of Fifa 15 and its scripted football not to mention the really weird physics when players run into each other and their bodies contort as in some demonic movie. In addition there is such a samey feel about all of the goals that you score in Fifa. Initially I simply messed about a bit with the training section in PES and then put it on the back burner as I had other games to complete. Only in the last month did I find the time to devote to this masterpiece and yes this is a masterpiece. PES 2015 has rekindled my love for footballing video games. The game simply feels more natural than Fifa, with intelligent AI and most importantly no scripting. I can't comment on the online aspect of this game as I have yet to avail of this but playing offline is a joy. Yes the graphics are not as polished as Fifa, but the gameplay more than makes up for this. If eye candy is your thing rather than gameplay then stick to Fifa. There hasn't been any significant change in the offline competitions but my personal favourite i.e. Master League is still a joy to play. Discovering new unknown players, bringing youth players through the ranks to rise to become stars is simply beyond satisfying. You need to work to score a goal in this rather than simply use pace, pace, pace. The natural feel to the game along with the fluidity and clever AI mean that you can pull off some exceptional moves before ultimately putting the ball in the onion sack. If you are on the fence about getting this then my advice is just go for it, you won’t regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

TinCanMan wrote: »
    For those sitting on the fence about buying PES 2015, here's my review. Hopefully it helps.
    I hadn't planned on purchasing this game but when it became available on special offer on PS+ I decided to bite the bullet. Frankly I had enough of Fifa 15 and its scripted football not to mention the really weird physics when players run into each other and their bodies contort as in some demonic movie. In addition there is such a samey feel about all of the goals that you score in Fifa. Initially I simply messed about a bit with the training section in PES and then put it on the back burner as I had other games to complete. Only in the last month did I find the time to devote to this masterpiece and yes this is a masterpiece. PES 2015 has rekindled my love for footballing video games. The game simply feels more natural than Fifa, with intelligent AI and most importantly no scripting. I can't comment on the online aspect of this game as I have yet to avail of this but playing offline is a joy. Yes the graphics are not as polished as Fifa, but the gameplay more than makes up for this. If eye candy is your thing rather than gameplay then stick to Fifa. There hasn't been any significant change in the offline competitions but my personal favourite i.e. Master League is still a joy to play. Discovering new unknown players, bringing youth players through the ranks to rise to become stars is simply beyond satisfying. You need to work to score a goal in this rather than simply use pace, pace, pace. The natural feel to the game along with the fluidity and clever AI mean that you can pull off some exceptional moves before ultimately putting the ball in the onion sack. If you are on the fence about getting this then my advice is just go for it, you won’t regret it.

To be honest, you're not missing anything by not playing online. It really isn't great at all. Offline is fantastic though, I agree

All I do is play online. Way more satisfying to beat humans.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    All I do is play online. Way more satisfying to beat humans.

Online is the way to go but divisions is just Real Madrid every game and myclub is just 90 minutes of through ball spam. I find the unranked lobbies and teamplay are better games because don't give a **** about GP rewards or stats

Just got 110000GP refund on myclub :D Apparently some issue with Ibra not being available last week with the Special Agent. I couldn't give a toss about getting Ibra

Just got 110000GP refund on myclub :D Apparently some issue with Ibra not being available last week with the Special Agent. I couldn't give a toss about getting Ibra

Is that One hundred and 10 thousand or is it supposed to be eleven thousand???

Colemania wrote: »
    Is that One hundred and 10 thousand or is it supposed to be eleven thousand???

One hundred and 10 thousand. It seems to be a refund for both special agents

One hundred and 10 thousand. It seems to be a refund for both special agents

Special agents are only 10 thousand though no?

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Special agents are only 10 thousand though no?

Yes but you get a full refund for the amount you spent on them. I spun 11 agents and got it all back today

Yes but you get a full refund for the amount you spent on them. I spun 11 agents and got it all back today

oh ok cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

I've been living in a cave for the past few months. Am I imagining things, or does PES seem to be the critics darling this year? I'm getting a PS4 shortly and I'm very excited by this. I had assumed this year's PES would just be another noble failure. How is it holding up after a few months of play?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I've been living in a cave for the past few months. Am I imagining things, or does PES seem to be the critics darling this year. I'm getting a PS4 shortly and I'm very excited by this. I had assumed this year's PES would just be another noble failure. How is it holding up after a few months of play?

It's better than FIFA for a change, but not groundbreaking. Best way I can describe it.

If ye play with manual controls it's very satisfying, place passes, shots etc. exactly where ye want (as ye improve). Not sure I'd enjoy it with assisted settings, feels like I'm not really involved much.

I've been living in a cave for the past few months. Am I imagining things, or does PES seem to be the critics darling this year? I'm getting a PS4 shortly and I'm very excited by this. I had assumed this year's PES would just be another noble failure. How is it holding up after a few months of play?

Its brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

martyos121 wrote: »
    It's better than FIFA for a change, but not groundbreaking. Best way I can describe it.
    If ye play with manual controls it's very satisfying, place passes, shots etc. exactly where ye want (as ye improve). Not sure I'd enjoy it with assisted settings, feels like I'm not really involved much.
    J Mysterio wrote: »
    Its brilliant.

Better than FIFA sounds good enough. The fact that I dislike FIFA, yet spent the best part of a decade playing it, speaks volumes about how crap PES has been. There was always things that I liked, but it just frustrated the hell out of me. And yes, I play on manual; I'm always suspicious of people that can score great goals with assisted settings. I mean, what's the point? Final question - what's the defensive game like? That's where PES always failed. The last time I played FIFA it had a fairly solid defensive system.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Bought it today on PS4. Excited but still waiting for it to download. First time I'll have touched PES since 09 when Fifa became (IMO) superior. 20 euro though, can't complain with that?! Going to take some wild ass tean all the way...like a real hero.

I don't care how many Real Madrids get in my way; nothing can defeat total football! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

It's vastly superior to Fifa in my opinion and if you have a PSN subscription you can now download it for €20 or €25 for non subscribers. At that price it's a no brainer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Got it yesterday for the ps3. Pretty impressed I must say but I've only been playing myclub against the comp. For love not money I can beat brazil in the final of the America cup. Neymar scores the same 2 goals every time which is frustrating.

Anyone any tips on making money on myclub? It seems to be that you play with a **** team to hopefully get a good team eventually but never actually play with it because contracts are too expensive. Seems a bit weird to me?

How lucky have ye got with the black ball? I only got one and it was 85 rated Pjanic from roma which I'm happy with. I've only got mid 70's other than him..the most familiar being Kevin Nolan.

Got goetze free with the downlaod and luckily got bale as my team of the year player...he is a beast. Whenever I get to play him ha

Advertisement