Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Couldnt enjoy a football game on the PC.

Why not?

It's the best gaming machine there is tbh.
    With all the available fan edits / downloads / patches etc..., it makes games like PES a whole new game.
    Of course, even better if you hook up your XBOX / PS controllers and HDMI onto your TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Finally downloaded the demo and WOW!!

Best looking Football game ever! It also plays great.
    I was playing on Superstar difficulty and when the likes of Ronaldo,Bale and Robben got the ball i was actually scared. :pac:

I can only imagine how good this would look on PC with a couple of mods installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Pc version is due to not be "next gen" though right? major downer for me.

I've been using my PC for PES for years. Picked up Fifa this year and have been mostly enjoying it anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

All this love must be for PS4 version.

Just thought PS3 version was okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Pc version is due to not be "next gen" though right? major downer for me.

Not that i've heard?
    Would be very stupid of them to pull a FIFA for the PC version.

Edit: Maybe you're right - http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/pes_2015/news/pes_2015_pc_system_requirements_revealed.html

If it is the case then i'll pick it up on PS4 if there's an option file.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

loving the demo on the ps4... have played the demo more than I have played the full version of fifa.......

hopefully they get the online working properly... If they can do that then it will be a 100% day one buy from me...

Is anyone playing the 360 demo?
    I still find it v unresponsive and jerky.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭UnitedWeStand

I hate it when you get posters, not just on here, on youtube, other forums etc who say "I used to play pes until PES 06 and have played FIFA since, but this PES ____ (insert 2015 for this year) looks like a return to the glory days so I might get it!"

If you haven't played the PES's inbetween PES 06 and PES 15 you can't really talk. PES 2011 and PES 2013 were epic. 2012 and 2014 were both a lot of fun too, hugely creative games. PES 08 was a huge step up from PES 06, it had a few quirks but it was the first proper step up to PS3 for the PES franchise, errors are to be expected. PES 06 was good yeah, but wow it is hyped beyond belief. I swear people quote it just to try and act like some sort of old school PES player. For me, as someone who's played the game since ISS, PES 2011 was the best, followed by 13. Huge amount of freedom and creativity in them games, complimented by fantastic graphics.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Eh... no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Is there a demo for PC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mayflyatr

Hi all,

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy PES 2015 in store will be? You can get it quite cheap online through WOWHD etc but I really want the game for the weekend of it's release.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

mayflyatr wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy PES 2015 in store will be? You can get it quite cheap online through WOWHD etc but I really want the game for the weekend of it's release.

Thanks

My guess would be tesco but the last year or 2 it was only in stock in places like gamestop and xtravision. Not a lot of interest in it

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

mayflyatr wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks

Nab it off the US or Hong Kong PSN marketplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭UnitedWeStand

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/11/pes-2015s-soundtrack-artists-revealed

List of artists revealed for this installment. Have to say looks like the best invested in track list for quite a while in the franchise. Fair play to konami.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

List of artists revealed for this installment. Have to say looks like the best invested in track list for quite a while in the franchise. Fair play to konami.

That's actually a pretty decent lineup. Hopefully they'll still allow you to upload your own music though as that's what I normally do. That's something that's actually missing in this year's FIFA.

Yeah, that looks surprisingly hip. Linkin Park though, jesus - can it be deleted.out?

Wilberto wrote: »
    That's actually a pretty decent lineup. Hopefully they'll still allow you to upload your own music though as that's what I normally do. That's something that's actually missing in this year's FIFA.

Can you do that on PES now? Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Can you do that on PES now? Cool

Since the PS3 versions came out yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I wish they'd get the Bundesliga stuff sorted. Not having Dortmund in the game is a bit crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

v3ttel wrote: »
    I wish they'd get the Bundesliga stuff sorted. Not having Dortmund in the game is a bit crazy.

Nothing they can do. Ea has exclusive premiership and bundesliga rights and then they sign individual deals with clubs like Dortmund blocking pes out.

• Advertisement

I dont get why they dont just have the whole league unlicensed?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Yeah, that looks surprisingly hip. Linkin Park though, jesus - can it be deleted.out?

As far as I remember, you can untick any song you don't like so it won't play.

The licence thing is very annoying, but you just have to get over it and get an option file.

They dont have the german league even unlicensed though.

I'm happy to edit the names and whatever but that won't fly for online matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Nothing they can do. Ea has exclusive premiership and bundesliga rights and then they sign individual deals with clubs like Dortmund blocking pes out.

How many years have Dortmund been out of the game? It must have been a very long individual deal if they've had no chance to resolve it in all this time.

Do EA have individual deals with the other 14 Bundesliga clubs too?

Anyone manage to play the demo on Xbox one and 360 and notice much gameplay difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

v3ttel wrote: »
    How many years have Dortmund been out of the game? It must have been a very long individual deal if they've had no chance to resolve it in all this time.

Do EA have individual deals with the other 14 Bundesliga clubs too?

They did have a fake Bundesliga which you could edit a few years ago but the Bundesliga took legal action against them forcing them to remove it.

Not sure how long the individual deals run for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Reviews are out:

Eurogamer
    9/10
    Videogamer.com
    8/10
    Gamesradar.com
    4.5/5

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Reviews are out:

Eurogamer
    9/10
    Videogamer.com
    8/10
    Gamesradar.com
    4.5/5

It's back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I only hope online works well........then it will be truly back.......

• Advertisement

Another review

Gamespot -
    8/10

Advertisement