Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

Every review is saying the gameplay is fantastic but it loses marks because of lack of licensed teams and **** commentary.

Sound just like the glory days of pes from years ago :D

Looking forward to getting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

it loses marks because of lack of licensed teams

Cant wait for the option file to come out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Where's the cheapest B&M place to get this lads? I have it preordered in Amazon but won't have it til next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭mada999

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Couldnt enjoy a football game on the PC.

why not? can you not just get an xbox controller?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Cant wait for the option file to come out :P

Might pick PES up this year. Is there some sort of restriction on option files on the PS4 though this time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Will be definitely picking this up, Fifa just can't scratch my footballing itch like PES used to.

Hopefully online won't be unplayable like usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I note these are PS4 reviews - no use to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Honestly thought this was a real game highlight for a split second.

https://vine.co/v/Oi7Y7tO1Am2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

noodler wrote: »

What are you playing on?

What are you playing on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    What are you playing on?

PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Oat23 wrote: »
    Honestly thought this was a real game highlight for a split second.

https://vine.co/v/Oi7Y7tO1Am2

Doesn't look anything like actual gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1b4YgUWMac ....I'd liken that very much to Fifa 12 or 13 maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Doesn't look anything like actual gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1b4YgUWMac ....I'd liken that very much to Fifa 12 or 13 maybe

It's from the replay section with an alt angle recorded from the XB1.

PS3.

I'm waiting on a last gen review myself! I'm sure it'll be good though, enjoyed the demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Am I right in thinking there will be no way to install an option file on PS4 due to lack of support for files on usb?

I'd only go back to PES if an option file was available like the good auld days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Batesy wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking there will be no way to install an option file on PS4 due to lack of support for files on usb?

For now that looks to be the case.
    I want to pick it up but when you're missing all those leagues and teams it really ****s up Master league.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Be curious to see if its actually any good this year and not just same old as has been for long time now.

I was happy enough with the demo nothing amazing still lacked something.

As things stand im happy to stick with Fifa unless hear major things about this game when its out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

The Eurogamer review has me excited but I ended up buying PES 14 after EGs review last year and that was horrendous. Will wait a few days and see. Its out tomorrow on the US PSN store so should have a bit of feedback soon enough.

I'll probably wait a few days myself. Worst case i'll buy it and spend the next 48hrs in the editor trying to make the Nike tick :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Anyone know if PES will have a game mode similar to Fifa's pro clubs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

daymos is working on an option file i think for the new gens so i would imagine there will be one!!
    The new 'my club' feature looks amazing and i absolutely loved the demo! I can't wait!
    I buy both fifa and pes every year in hoping i can get the full experience, Fifa is so overrated, don't mean this in a bad way but i played football at the highest level in ireland (eircom league premier division at the time) and i always like to play something similar to reality and i always found pes closer to this,even though i wasn't over impressed the last few years, but fifa i believe (even though i purchase it every year) is for kids, it is so unrealistic and it reminds me of a game for the guys i see down at 7 a sides every week togging out in their fancy gear and colored boots but cant kick a ball straight lol!! My nephew is spoiled rotten but he is a good kid, but its for the likes of him, its a commercial driven game and in no way realistic to the real life! As i said pes hasn't been great the last few years but i'm optimistic about this one!
    Some people annoy me and want to defend their own favorite but i have always been fair and got both because all i want is the full realistic experience and NEVER has fifa done it! yes they have the proper club names, stadiums,commentary (which is excellent) and other fancy stuff but it is no way realistic to real life, it is just commercially driven and put down peoples necks with advertisements on tv and stuff! i got fifa 15 there when it came out and i haven't played it in 2 weeks, i played the 2nd game in career mode and lost 10-6! enough said! :) i hope pes 2015 gives me the experience it used to back in the day!!

yes, its 'my club' here is a link

oh sorry,thought you said ultimate team for some reason :)
    but i still think yes, i think its called 'be a pro' on pes

daymos is working on an option file i think for the new gens so i would imagine there will be one!!

You can't transfer images anymore so i'm not sure how he'll get it to work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'll probably wait a few days myself. Worst case i'll buy it and spend the next 48hrs in the editor trying to make the Nike tick :pac:

I still remember Pro Evo 5 where I perfectly recreated the Southend team, right down to the Nike tick on the jersey, and the shrimp on the crest. Of course, it was handy that Southend had chosen to print their sponsor "Betterview" in Times New Roman.

I was so proud of my creation though!

You can't transfer images anymore so i'm not sure how he'll get it to work.

i follow him on twitter and im sure he said there will be something! maybe xbox one? ill check it out!

i follow him on twitter and im sure he said there will be something! maybe xbox one? ill check it out!

Its probably for PS3 & 360

Its probably for PS3 & 360

no, he was def talking about new gens because lads were asking him about it because this is the first new gen pes!
    if you are on twitter, go through his posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    I only hope online works well........then it will be truly back.......
    It won't. PES will always be shíte online
    Every review is saying the gameplay is fantastic but it loses marks because of lack of licensed teams and **** commentary.

Sound just like the glory days of pes from years ago :D

Looking forward to getting it!

Another thing that will always be crap with PES. Commentary and licences. Add in menus, that bothers some people.

• Advertisement

daymos tweeted me back in regards to option files on new gens and this is what he said

"hey mate..we can make a file on our own consoles but we're trying to sort out easy sharing methods on ps4 and xbox one"

Advertisement