Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

no, he was def talking about new gens because lads were asking him about it because this is the first new gen pes!
    if you are on twitter, go through his posts!

https://twitter.com/DJDaymos/status/529927653172994048

The only thing I can think of it something with the game saves, you can put your game saves onto a USB stick and transfer them. I did it when changing hard drives. Maybe they can do something with that but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Can u talk to people in this. I mean in the main lobby not the pre game lobby.like in pes 12 where u could have great banter with random players. Always a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Cienciano wrote: »
    It won't. PES will always be shíte online

Another thing that will always be crap with PES. Commentary and licences. Add in menus, that bothers some people.

Its not like FIFA's is much good either. I end up just turning commentary off.

Also if there's a option file (which there should be) that won't be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

im told you can put in game commentary to spanish! i will be doing that!! i cant stand listening to jim beglin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I think its class to have Jim Beglin, he's really good. I ****ing hate the FIFA commentary.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I think its class to have Jim Beglin, he's really good. I ****ing hate the FIFA commentary.

Really? Because he's f***ing awful in real life!! :D :pac: I can't believe RTE rehired him. Seriously, I hope someone got fired over that decision!

I think he's spot on most of the time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I think he's spot on most of the time.

I think we'll just agree to disagree!! :D :P :)

Class to have an Irish commentator on PES! Better than feckin Alan 'Drying Paint' Smith!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Found out today I'm getting a review copy of this. I tried the demo and thought it was crap, uninstalled it, decided to give it another chance and ended up playing for about an hour, it seems that you still have those moments that are incredibly true to life, but there are still a lot of very basic issues. I was definitely too dismissive on my first go.

That said, I'm looking forward to putting some serious shifts in and properly giving an opinion on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Literally can't find a single review for ps3 version yet. Hollar if any you guys find one.

Who let the riff raff post in here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

noodler wrote: »
    Literally can't find a single review for ps3 version yet. Hollar if any you guys find one.

http://www.godisageek.com/reviews/pes-2015-review/

They add a bit at the end specifically about the PS3 version, sounds good to me!
    The PS3 version has all of the same content as it’s big brother, and still plays just as well. In fact, if you hadn’t ‎experienced the slick PS4 version, you would likely be just as easily impressed by the last gen game. Having looked at both, there are some obvious differences in the aesthetics department. Graphics are muddier, textures and lighting less effective, animation that little bit less fluid, the player likenesses not quite as tasty. There is a strange stuttering, laggy effect that seems to plague the replays and celebrations.

Gameplay also seems slower by comparison. Do not be fooled though, these differences are far from deal breakers and if you love soccer and don’t own a PS4 yet, you need to snap this up.

When is it due out in the US?

I thought it was today but on the us store on xbox one it just says coming soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

When is it due out in the US?

I thought it was today but on the us store on xbox one it just says coming soon?

It is today, should be out soon.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    It is today, should be out soon.

Yeah you can buy it now on us xbox store!

I dont know what to do. Dont want to make the same mistake as fifa, buy digital and then want to trade it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Yeah you can buy it now on us xbox store!

I dont know what to do. Dont want to make the same mistake as fifa, buy digital and then want to trade it in.

Well put it this way. Do you have fifa? If so, then maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing to buy the physical copy in case you want to trade it in and just keep the one soccer game.

To be honest, if this is as good as it's supposed to be, I'll be selling my copy of fifa as I only want one good soccer game and fifa has me bored already

Off topic I know but is it possible to download this from the US store onto my 360? I have a US based account.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Off topic I know but is it possible to download this from the US store onto my 360? I have a US based account.

Yep. A quick Google will show you how. I'm about to get off my train so can't type much. But on PlayStation, one way is to buy US PlayStation points off amazon and job done. I assume Xbox has a similar route.

Yep. A quick Google will show you how. I'm about to get off my train so can't type much. But on PlayStation, one way is to buy US PlayStation points off amazon and job done. I assume Xbox has a similar route.

I can pay through PayPal alright. I'm just wondering about region locks. Although newer digital downloads may not be locked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,844 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Launch trailer !

KONAMI has also prepared a day one download for PES 2015, which will ensure that 93 new kits will appear authentically in the game, while eight more licensed teams have been added including Sparta Praha, FK Partisan, and Maccabi Tel Aviv. Additionally, the Brazil league will have six of its teams (Santos, Internacional, Vasco da Gama, Vitoria, Criciuma, and Chapecoense) updated to include an additional 109 of the athlete’s real names. An additional digital download will be available in December that will add 11 of the athlete’s real names to the roster for Flamengo; the December update will also include yet more teams in other leagues and bolster the stadia roster for the current generation of gaming systems. The day one download will also reflect all transfers and loans, and new boots from Puma and Nike will be added. Continuing KONAMI’s dedication to ensure the stars resemble and act like their real life counterparts, the day one update will include over 80 player feature updates as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Anyone know what the actual download size is, it says 20GB but I'm wondering is it less when you go to download it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Wilberto wrote: »
    Really? Because he's f***ing awful in real life!! :D :pac: I can't believe RTE rehired him. Seriously, I hope someone got fired over that decision!

Irish or not, Jim Beglin is a very good colour commentator to be fair to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

US version is on the PS4 store, but I'm not sure if the digital extra for myClub will be tied to a single account, or if I can use it on my Irish account. Anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

looking foward to it I played the demo and I must say I enjoyed it. Have it pre-ordered and all, I'll be getting it on 360 so i hope they'll be a few playing it online!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Anyone know what the actual download size is, it says 20GB but I'm wondering is it less when you go to download it?

Nobody able to answer? I'll probably just buy a physical copy then.

Where are people getting this and how much for?

Check out hmv, as I recall their online prices where decent so presume it's the same in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Amazon have it for £34.99
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/PES-2015-Day-Edition-PS4/dp/B00OAZD0DK/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415743718&sr=8-1&keywords=pes+2015

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Database for this is available here.

http://www.pesmaster.com/

Also heard there are no real problems with the online but we'll see if it stays like that once the servers get busier.

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    Database for this is available here.

http://www.pesmaster.com/

Also heard there are no real problems with the online but we'll see if it stays like that once the servers get busier.

In old pes games you could buy the legend players in master league. Anyone know if you can still do that in recent games?

Advertisement