Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

In old pes games you could buy the legend players in master league. Anyone know if you can still do that in recent games?

Elcherino!! ((Eusebio)) :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

In old pes games you could buy the legend players in master league. Anyone know if you can still do that in recent games?

I don't have a clue. Looking at the overall stats of the classic players in 15, Zidane is 101 :pac:

http://www.pesmaster.com/european-classics/pes-2015/team/2703/

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Blatter wrote: »
    Database for this is available here.

http://www.pesmaster.com/

Also heard there are no real problems with the online but we'll see if it stays like that once the servers get busier.

Is this a way of downloading the teams so that we don't have to deal with fake players names?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

Anyone know if you can play 2v2 online? Add a guest user locally or online friend?

Thanks

• Zico-PES wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can play 2v2 online? Add a guest user locally or online friend?

Thanks

Also want to find this out, if its not possible I wont bother getting the game.

• Advertisement

Is this a way of downloading the teams so that we don't have to deal with fake players names?

I don't know tbh. I was thinking though, there will almost certainly be YouTube clips showing how to edit the unlicensed teams. Not ideal but definitely a solution and should only take a few hours. Spread it out over a few days or weeks, do a team a night or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

My copy has just been dispatched by Amazon. Should have it for the weekend.
    I don't know tbh. I was thinking though, there will almost certainly be YouTube clips showing how to edit the unlicensed teams. Not ideal but definitely a solution and should only take a few hours. Spread it out over a few days or weeks, do a team a night or something.

You can use the app on your phone as a keyboard for the PS4 so that should speed up the typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Supposedly you can't edit badges this year and the kit editing is also fairly bare bones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Off topic I know but is it possible to download this from the US store onto my 360? I have a US based account.

Could someone PM me with how I can do this for the PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

So tomorrow's the day? Looking to get it in a bricks and mortar hmv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

So tomorrow's the day? Looking to get it in a bricks and mortar hmv

friday here....... main land europe tomorrow.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

ah balls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

ah balls

although you could be right, all the websites have it as being released tomorrow, I am going to see if I can get it in town tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Listed as tomorrow absolutely everywhere so I'd say it's tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Happy PES2015 day folks.

I wasn't sure with the demo, but I think there's enough there for me to warrant a purchase.
    Ideally I'd love to have a PC powerful enough to play it on with kick ass edits, but I'll have to make do on my Xbox 360.

Looking forward to seeing some hands on reviews / tips and maybe wundergoals here :)

51.99 in Argos on ps4/xbox1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

59.99 on ps4/xbox1 in Gamestop
    54.99 on ps4/xbox1 in HMV / Xtravision
    51.99 on ps4/xbox1 in Argos
    54.99 on ps4/xbox1 in Smyths

Don't know if Tesco or SuperValu are doing any specials this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Gamestop just cant help themselves, the whores.

Out of stock in every argos on xb1 and can be ordered for collection for next week on ps4.

Looks like argos didnt get any stock of the game in cause theres no way it sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Bought and downloaded this from the US store, but I can only play a Super Cup match between Real and Sevilla. Wtf am I doing wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

I bought it off the ps store (us version) worked out at 45 in total (40 + 5 fee for buying the US funds), decided on pro evo over Fifa this year after playing the demos, enjoying it so far and looking forward to getting into the swing of things :-) , any tips lads? anything I might not be aware of such as best game modes , tricks etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

ITT-Pat wrote:
    Bought and downloaded this from the US store, but I can only play a Super Cup match between Real and Sevilla. Wtf am I doing wrong?

Pat I had the same issue, I deleted it restarted my ps4 and downloaded it again and worked then, you should try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

Anyone have it on the XBox 360 like to report?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

ITT-Pat wrote: »

I read on other forums people having this issue. The game is still installing but lets you play a sample match. It will take a while to install because its 20GB.

I read on other forums people having this issue. The game is still installing but lets you play a sample match.

Fifa did something similar.

It installed one part and you think the whole thing is installed. You can only play demo matches using certain teams. Then you check downloads and there's another installment going on that will then allow you play the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

It's the same for most sports games on next gen consoles.

For FIFA 14, you play Barca vs Real.
    For FIFA 15, you play City vs Liverpool.
    For NBA2K14, you played Spurs vs Heat.
    For NBA2K15, you played Spurs vs Heat again.

When the game finishes, the full game is usually installed and you can relaunch the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

PC demo? anyone anywhere???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

is it on the Europe XBox Marketplace for 360?
    I'd appreciate if anyone would let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

whiskeyman wrote: »
    is it on the Europe XBox Marketplace for 360?
    I'd appreciate if anyone would let me know!

Yes it is. I got it at 12 last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭duffyshuffle

How do you buy in the US store ?

Advertisement