Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Yes it is. I got it at 12 last night.

Thanks for that.
    Couldn't be arsed stopping into the shop on the way home! :pac:

How are you finding it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Ruxjit wrote: »
    Anyone have it on the XBox 360 like to report?

Got my copy there will report later

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Thanks for that.
    Couldn't be arsed stopping into the shop on the way home! :pac:

How are you finding it?

Have only done skills training so far. I enjoyed that but we will see how a game goes later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Lads, did anybody who bought from US store receive the digital bonuses on their Irish account? No sign of my UEFA Team of the Year player etc, but not sure if that's just because it hadn't launched here when I was playing...

Lads, did anybody who bought from US store receive the digital bonuses on their Irish account? No sign of my UEFA Team of the Year player etc, but not sure if that's just because it hadn't launched here when I was playing...

If youre on PS theyll be tied to your us account I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭eggy81

Well. What's the first impressions. Is it a return to glory or hyped up.
    Anyone got the ps 3 version and what's it like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Did anyone trade in fifa 15 for this? what price did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Any impressions yet? Especially of the online. My copy has not arrived yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    Bought and downloaded this from the US store, but I can only play a Super Cup match between Real and Sevilla. Wtf am I doing wrong?
    I read on other forums people having this issue. The game is still installing but lets you play a sample match. It will take a while to install because its 20GB.

Anyone any idea how long it should take to install after it's been downloaded? I've left it over 3 hours and I can still only play the sample match...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Picked it up after work in a panic buy :) Had planned on waiting but reviews were too good across the board. Only had a chance to play one game so far and haven't fired up online yet because I'm fairly certain i'll get a trashing. Going to take some time to get used to the controls when coming from FIFA and because I still play that its going to be rough. Impressed with the menus, can't say much more until I get to play a few more games but I'll update over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Im fairly impressed with it, the the bounce of the ball is back and you are not going tru a player, its around or you clatter into each other.

Really really enjoyable. I'm playing on full manual and it's so rewarding. Key is you never feel frustrated playing it, everytime you **** up and are punished yer like 'ah i see what i did wrong' rather than BULL****. Player runs and general ai is incredible. Dribbling is much like closer to old pes, and changing pace and direction, slowing down and jogging helps. For a lot of games I was holding down sprint then I remembered to mix it up with jogs and doing much better.

Shooting feels class.

I'll come up with some negatives the more I play though I'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I have set up a formation but when I back out it reverts to the default formation. Where can I select that custom formation?

Another few games played, haven't got the hang of dribbling yet but haven't needed to, you can create chances by passing and moving. Love the way you can hold the ball up around midfield and pass around until an opening presents itself for you to exploit. There is a very noticeable difference between the good teams and the weaker teams. I'm playing as PSG in the CL and have played Barca, Apoel and Ajax. Barca are amazing, quick passes and movement and lovely little flicks and touches from Suarez, Neymar and Messi. Xavi is exactly like his real self, posture, passing animation seems to be lovingly detailed for him. Apoel were very weak and I had loads of time and space with Veratti in midfield to spray passes out to Cavanai or Lucas but Apoel were hard to actually break down, their defensive line was sat on the edge of their box. Ajax were sort of in between, not great but they caused me serious trouble and could only get a draw. I could sense Apoel sat back for about 60 minutes when I went 2-0 up, they then seemed to take the shackles off and charge at me, launching balls forward and pressuring high up the pitch.

Loving it so far and can't wait to get a few more games under my belt. Will probably update the teams before I get stuck in to the master league. That will probably reveal a few weaknesses but coming from FIFA 15 I have to say I'm enjoying this immensely. If you haven't got FIFA I'd say get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

What about the big question lads!?! What's it like online??

Strange lack of info about it around.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

have it pre-orderd online and its not despatched yet so probably won't get it till late next week through the post pure sickened :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Batesy wrote: »
    What about the big question lads!?! What's it like online??

Strange lack of info about it around.

It's probably a ghost town online because nobody wants to go onto it yet for fear of being hammered!! :D:D

Wilberto wrote: »
    It's probably a ghost town online because nobody wants to go onto it yet for fear of being hammered!! :D:D

This is me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I usually tear straight into the online modes but alas I haven't got my copy yet. Amazon dispatched it this morning but may not receive it until Monday. Hopefully it's good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Wilberto wrote: »

If that's true it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard!
    The game is only out. The more time you spend messin around playing the AI the worse it'll be when playing against real players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Have played 2 games online.. Plays great, no lag,

Who have people got as their starter my club player? Just landed Ozil :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭eggy81

Picked this up this evening after work. Have played the group stages of a cl as bayern. Very very impressed so far. Brilliant game play.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Just cancelled me online order anyone know the cheapest place to pick this up on 360??

Hmv/xtravision I'd say is cheapest

Jaysis lads I put in a 6-8 hour session. was cross-eyed by the end of it.

If online reports continue to be good i'll sign up for xbox live again

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Just cancelled me online order anyone know the cheapest place to pick this up on 360??

Xtravision for €40

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Picked it up in hmv on Henry st for 39.99 for the 360

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

What's the deal with Argos?

They have it up on Ps4/X1 for €50 but its out of stock everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Think ill pick this up the weekend

I know its early but iv heard a few mention of option files out already?

Gutted dortmund aren't in it

Advertisement