Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Smart 4

Options
  • 20-06-2014 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, does anybody have this phone? The Vodafone site is lacking in detail. I was wondering about the resolution of the screen and if it has an sd card slot. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Absurd wrote: »
    Hi, does anybody have this phone? The Vodafone site is lacking in detail. I was wondering about the resolution of the screen and if it has an sd card slot. Thanks!

Haven't tried it yet but it has an 854x480 screen with 218ppi and it does have a micro SD slot. Only 4gb memory but seems like good value for the price although I would expect it to creak a little with only 512mb ram. I would probably pay that little bit extra for the Moto E.

Advertisement