Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orca S3 triathlon wetsuit

Options
  • 20-06-2014 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm thinking of buying a Orca S3 triathlon wetsuit from my friend for 110 euro - the current wetsuit I have is not great. I do 4 or 5 tri's a season - would I be better off buying a better tri suit as will prob want to change again in a few years. Are these okay wetsuits? How is 110 euro for price for a second hand one ? Aany recommendations on what should buy & rough price? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

I bought an S3 a few years back for €150 and have done a good few tri's in it. I would not be qualifying for the Olympics but it suites my needs just lovely.

If the suit fits snug and has no holes then I would say go for it but that is just my opinion. Try it in the water before you buy perhaps to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Hi Thks for the reply - I bought that wetsuit. I done a race on Saturday & notice a small cut on sleeve. How dod I repair this - buy adhesive in an outdoors shop? Thks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Black witch glue is the job, you should be a able to get it at any shops that sells wet suits. About €10 to €12 a tube

Advertisement