Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good men's haircut?

Options
  • 20-06-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a mens haircut in Galway City? The place I usually go to is Bedford Stuy in DUblin, very good for mens styled cuts, the guys are actually into what is trending etc and take their time to get the cut right.

I went to a few places in Galway, Fat tonys and others, even tried Peter Mark, but all either didn't fully know what they were doing or didn't care (cut finished in less than 5mins).

Im going to Galway tomorrow, so hope to get a cut then, I live in Mayo. Would not trust any barbers here!

I usually go for a grade 1/2 on sides with long comb over on top.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

PM sent..

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Brad768

Crew on shop street. They certainly know what they're doing

Advertisement