Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many copies of your thesis did you print/bind?

Options
  • 20-06-2014 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

For all the folks that have done theses before… how many copies did you ultimately print and hard-bind? If you have to submit two to the office, did you just print/bind one more for yourself, or did you print/bind one for your supervisor and the library for records, etc.? Seems like a lot of money…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭guernica

Hi I did the two you have to hand in and one for myself. It was pricey enough, €40 or €50 each. I think the two you hand in are for for the supervisor and library.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I did three; two for the university (one to the main library, the other to the departmental library) and one for myself. Pretty expensive business as I had two volumes so couldn't actually do more than the three copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I had to do 4 bound copies, 2 for the university, 1 for myself, and 1 for my employer who funded the MA.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 daveyboy123

I imagine 4 will be good… 2 for university, 1 for me and a spare then to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

DIT look for three soft bound copies, do just a spiral binding. No need to get a hard back copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenamccann

You need to submit 2, best to keep one for yourself. I don't know why you would have a spare one....surely you have a copy of thesis on your computer therefore don't need a spare...

Advertisement