Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tired of Wii sports, is Kinect any good?

• 20-06-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Drag out Wii sports once in a blue moon when guests over, half pissed and we muck about with the archery.. not bad but getting a bit boring

Is the kinect any good? I have no idea

Just looking for something that's a good laugh, as long as it's for a group and we can at least compete with some skill

If playstation move is better then I'll go for that..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Had good fun with Kinect on the 360 with games like Kinect Sports, Adventures and the dance games, they're quite good for getting the non-gamer types in the house involved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Kinect is very good when it works... Make sure there's enough room and enough light for it to see you.

For me, Nintendo has always been about getting the friends and family around and having fun whereas Xbox/PS3 have always been personal games I played on my own.

Just my 2 cents I guess :pac:

Advertisement