Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get teeth cleaned?

Options
  • 20-06-2014 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

looking for the best place to get teeth cleaned in Galway city. :D Max €100. I've heard some places can be as low as €50. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭kevin65

Try Renmore Dental on the Dublin Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Try eyre square dental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

kevin65 wrote: »
    Try Renmore Dental on the Dublin Road.
    JillyQ wrote: »
    Try eyre square dental

Thanks. Any particular reason why you recommend these places. What did you pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Thanks. Any particular reason why you recommend these places. What did you pay?

I have used eyre square dental a few times. Cant remember the exact cost think its around the €80 mark. I moved there from another practice

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

I recommend eyre square dental too, they're very friendly and gentle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Heatmachine1

Cuddy Dental are very good and competitive pricing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Androma1984

Recently had mine cleaned in galway dental in the crescent. They have an offer of €57 for cleaning. But to be honest I felt it very rushed and like they wanted you out the door asap to move on to next client. As for the actual cleaning, it was my first clean in a long time so cant really compare it to anything else but wouldn't write home about it!

My previous experiences were with Eoin Fleetwood in the square who was amazing, but I think he may be more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

+1 for Eyre Square Dental

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Greenview

Advertisement