Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360

Options
  • 21-06-2014 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

What is the best deal on xbox 360? I am clueless what to even buy. Presume the 250 gb but is kinect the way to go and do you need controllers with that as well? It seems to be on Currys website with kinect for €139 but I'm not sure if it's in stock and I wonder am I missing something with that price? Tkx in advance for any help I really have no clue about these games!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Plates

AMCCORK wrote: »
    What is the best deal on xbox 360? I am clueless what to even buy. Presume the 250 gb but is kinect the way to go and do you need controllers with that as well? It seems to be on Currys website with kinect for €139 but I'm not sure if it's in stock and I wonder am I missing something with that price? Tkx in advance for any help I really have no clue about these games!

You can't get a 360 bundle with Kinect anymore. Smyths have a few different options with games included. I was in the market for one a few weeks ago and decided to get one on adverts.ie, there's always a good few people selling them on there.

Advertisement