Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theme Park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Whenever I hear theme park, I always just hear TH.L.RCH..... Can't believe I remember it

I wonder how many people use it as a password for email and such

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I always preferred Them Hospital, but also spent many many hours on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I asked for this for my Megadrive as a Christmas present. My parents went out to the pub one night and I went snooping for presents. I found Theme Park hidden away. I took it out every time they went out. I had clocked up a ridiculous number of hours on it, and I was (needlessly) worried they'd see my save file on it on Christmas morning and find me out. Then I got it, and played it Stephen's Day and the day after and that was that. My mother was very disappointed by how little time I got out of it ("Can we go to Xtra Vision and rent a game?!?") So I explained it was a short game but totally brilliant.

I was too young to figure out what the interrupting game-over video meant. I didn't realise I had lost the game at all

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Kiith wrote: »
    I always preferred Them Hospital, but also spent many many hours on this.

Theme Hospital was my favourite of the two games. I've played it so many times. Loved the multiplayer too and beating my cousin at it. Have you tried out CorsixTH? It's an open-source engine replacement.

• Advertisement
Advertisement