Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chainsaw fuel tank

• 21-06-2014 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all I'm looking for a new Fuel tank for a stihl ms362 chainsaw as a spare mine was damaged slightly and I'm looking to get one as a back up if it gets worse does anyone know of a good spare parts dealer for stihl online or else where

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

my local stihl dealer has all the spares I need, or can get them for me within a day. Do you not have one? I do check prices on ebay etc but postage usually puts the price on a parallel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

How damaged is it? You can often repair them with marine fiberglass strips and epoxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sthilmick

my next door neighbor is a panel beater I asked if he could glue weld it he said it was too hard of a plastic for that so he stuck some glue on it I'll see how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sthilmick

Oldtree wrote: »
    my local stihl dealer has all the spares I need, or can get them for me within a day. Do you not have one? I do check prices on ebay etc but postage usually puts the price on a parallel.

yeah I will check with him during the week just want so see if I can get a good price first

Advertisement