Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mmoga - Fifa coins - not delivered

Options
  • 21-06-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I've just used my credit card to buy Fifa coins for my son and no delivery. Anyone ordered these before or any thoughts on why delivery is taking so long?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Honest answer - most of the Fifa coin delivery sites tend to be scams of some sorts, and all are against the ToS of the game. You can get banned by actually being caught getting them that way. Depending on where you got them, you may just be waiting a while, or your money may be gone. If you used Paypal, you can possibly ask for money back.

How long is "long" btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Are you sure the details for the player were entered correctly ? And that the card is up for the correct price

Would be very easy to spell a players name wrong or your teams name wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭lindascribbler

Lord - thanks for that - even though I certainly felt it was looking like a scam, the points have now thankfully been delivered.

Sure - you're spot on the player was actually spelt wrong, thanks for reply

Advertisement