Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress alterations shops

Options
  • 21-06-2014 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

Is there any dress alterations shops open on Saturday and which is the best of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Callanutd

Hi dont want to hijack your thread but I need to get a suit altered as well. So if anyone has any tips please let me know. Thanks

Express Alterations in Rose Inn st - upstairs over the Dingle shop and next door (I think) to the Poc Fada. She is very good but pricey. Also Polish girl (Rutha) in the same house as Castle Kitchens as you go up from the Parade towards the Design Centre.
    There is another (Polish) girl in the lane opposite the Friary as you go towards where the old Regent cinema used to be - I think it's called Garden Row -she has an advert board outside the door. She's good too and not expensive.
    They're the ones I use but I know there are others.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭nootroc

Adrian Cashin in Parliament Street or the place on High Street opposite Good's

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Callanutd

Dropped my clothes into Express Alterations yesterday, lovely woman to deal with and price was reasonable.

Advertisement