Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question

Options
  • 21-06-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭

Can tickets be bought at the gate this evening for the cork tipp game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

I'd say they will definitely be available. But give yourself a lot of time. Imelda May plays infront of 6,000 next door, the people returning to the city for the Irish open will affect getting there if you're coming from the Tipp side. Also, Il Divo play infront of 16,000 at Musgrave Park at 6. It'll be a busy night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I'd say they will definitely be available. But give yourself a lot of time. Imelda May plays infront of 6,000 next door, the people returning to the city for the Irish open will affect getting there if you're coming from the Tipp side. Also, Il Divo play infront of 16,000 at Musgrave Park at 6. It'll be a busy night.

I'll be going down early alright, was expecting it to be busy. Thanks

Advertisement