Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forced download

Options
  • 21-06-2014 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

I play a few mobile app games - notably Castle Story, Mystery Crimes Rio and Make it Rain. Castle story is the main one and it often suggests other games which is how I got the other games. It acts like it part of the game play (one of the characters suggest the games) but apart from the constant game suggestions it doesn't interrupt game play.

However, mystery crimes rio won't let me continue until I download another game (dragon story) which I think goes beyond suggesting. Should I report this? Or let it go and download the game and delete it? My other problem is that when you do download the suggested game it's noticed and you get further suggestion to finish to a certain level (one of my games does actually gives rewards for levels completed in another game).

What would you do?

Comments

Advertisement