Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Táin Bridge Vandalism.

Options
  • 21-06-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Ok here's what happened from the horses mouth, and just to mention no Guards where called from our side.
    My uncle was driving over the Táin Bridge heading towards Dundalk last night about 8pm, lovely bright evening and lots off cars coming and going. A group of lads where walking over the bridge(heading north)and decided to blatantly pull the flowers/plants from the lovely flower/bridge boxes into the Castletown river. He wanted to stop, but just continued on.... When he told me this I was absolutely livid,and not just because off the great work the council had put into those box's, but also because of the shear blatant-ness and downright lowness of said individuals! Anyway what do you think you would have done in this situation and what do you think off the shear badness of those involved.....

P.s: those involved where not children, they were between 'maybe' 18-23 years off age.

Advertisement