Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA kitchen fitters in Kerry?

Options
  • 21-06-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Looking for a certified IKEA kitchen fitter in Kerry at the minute (at least my mother is, but she has no idea how to use boards so here I am).

She wants to ensure that the 25 year guarantee stands, so she's looking for an IKEA certified kitchen fitter in Kerry to do the job.

Anyone have any idea who I'd turn to / any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I would have thought most fitters in kerry would be more interested in fitting their own kitchens? I have heard that the ikea kitchens can be a false economy what is the region of price your mother has paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭umop.episdn

No such thing as an Ikea certified kitchen fitter down here. You'll have to get a proper kitchen fitter to do the job....if they'll take it. Most treat Ikea like lepers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

You may have spotted this already, but IKEA offer an Installation Service , (phone 01 541 3300 for details). Not quite what you are looking for, but if you are going to pay someone to install it, it might as well be their own team (if the price is right).

Advertisement