Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botcon 2014 Product reveals.

• 21-06-2014 8:42pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Pictures on the usual suspect sites.

Among others:

-Voyager Headmaster Brainstorm
    -Voyager IDW Optimus (not shown yet?)
    -Leader IDW Megatron (faction switch option, apparently)
    -Leader Armada Megatron (retool of above)
    -Deluxe Chromia
    -Deluxe Arcee

A new Superion...proper gestalt. Not due til at least year end. Only a silhouette shown

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭AxlF

Brainwave looks good: nice solid looking legs when compared with some other generations models - jetfire for example. I'll definitely be getting him.
    Poweglude looks great too. Much better than the gigantic model from a few years ago.

Also, that bloody seeker mould...

Also, in the TFCC presentation, they have a Krok using stealth bomber Megatron and it looks nice, a very good head mould based on the IDW representation.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

AxlF wrote: »

Also, in the TFCC presentation, they have a Krok using stealth bomber Megatron and it looks nice, a very good head mould based on the IDW representation.

That mold is overu..... No wait, not just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭AxlF

wernstrom! wrote: »
    That mold is overu..... No wait, not just yet.

No. I'll concede this one. Megatron, Dreadwing, Takara Megatron (the best version) and Nike Megatron all precede this. And only the Nike one was a special edition.

I never had Krok, but I remember him and I remember that he looked like he should have transformed. This mould will suit him. And that head mould looks straight outta the IDW page.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

That Armada Megatron rework really doesn't... work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement