Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

collection from manchester uk

Options
  • 21-06-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

don't suppose anyone is over to the uk soon that could collect a Cortina windscreen from Manchester and get it somewhere near cork area?i know it's a long shot but ya never know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Pudels

Have a try Shiply.com

bugsntinas wrote: »
    don't suppose anyone is over to the uk soon that could collect a Cortina windscreen from Manchester and get it somewhere near cork area?i know it's a long shot but ya never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Pudels wrote: »
    Have a try Shiply.com

I tried parcel motel before and they refused to carry glass from the UK. Just a heads up if youre thinking of trying PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

cheers guys.

Advertisement