Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T2 noob question

Options
  • 21-06-2014 11:17pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Had to break out an emergency T2 I had lying around as I smashed yet another of my regular usage mini BCC clearomizers.

I finally figured out how to fill it with the help of youtube video but still a bit confused with how it is all supposed to work.

The clearomiser has a short wick which sits at the top so what is supposed to happens when more than half the eliquid is used and no longer reaches the wick? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

You tip the tank until the juice covers the wicks,do this every few vapes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Ta, figured it must be something blindingly obvious :). quite liking it so far as well seems much better than the T3 which was the last kanger clearomiser I tried months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BretCartiers

You tip the tank until the juice covers the wicks,do this every few vapes.

Well I really hope the shared method will work.. I have been facing similar problem for a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

It should work,the Vivi Nova's with the short wicks worked the same way.

If you get into rebuilding, you can redo them with long cotton wicks,plenty of vids on YT to show you how.

Advertisement