Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick Mothers using there Kids to Steal for them

• 21-06-2014 11:27pm

to get this out of the way i am from limerick myself and i am posting this here instead of limerick form because i would get more replies here

3 times in the past week i had people telling me of different cases they have witnessed that mothers in limerick and using there kids to steal for them not in stores but of the people in the streets

one example was an iphone was stolen by a 13 year old gardai were called she got her phone back but the child could only be cautioned though the iphone was in the property of the mother and couldn't explain where she got it

and another was just today where a bike and helmet were taken

lucky all 3 cases is the goods were returned

so these people are using the kids to steal for them so they cant get in trouble

what chances have these kids in life with parents like that

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

People from limerick can't use capital letters!

If we're doing the sweeping generalisation thing...

;)

Have a read of the charter for rules on posting in AH just to reach a wider audience.

I also recommend you come up with some evidence to prove your claims before posting elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement