Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest petrol and full car wash?

Options
  • 22-06-2014 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭

Hi
    which petrol pump is selling the cheapest petrol in Waterford City? Saw a good price near Tramore beach but won't be going there every 2 weeks.

Also which is the cheapest place to have full car valet? Saw 5€ car wash & wax near People's Park area but they don't clean from inside.
    Any recommendations please?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Texaco Ferrybank 149.9 on Thursday, Cleaboy Apple Green is usually very cheap too.

Don't know about outside clean, its €10 for a wash and hoover in City Square but it can take at least an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

+1 for Cleaboy Apple Green. Tesco Ardkeen is usually quite good too, though not always.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Tesco in Ballybeg is usually cheaper than the one in Ardkeen for petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Great information guys,
    where is Applegreen on cleaboy? I can't find any on applegreens official website :(
    many thanks!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Great information guys,
    where is Applegreen on cleaboy? I can't find any on applegreens official website :(
    many thanks!!

Applegreen website is out of date anyway as it doesn't show all their stations.

It's the only petrol station in Cleyboy. It's across from the chipper more or less, assuming you know the area?

• Advertisement

No, unfortunately i dont know that area. I know the main Anpost office on cleaboy road, industrial estate. is there near there?

https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Cleaboy+Pharmacy+Ltd/@52.2572922,-7.1362136,17z/data=!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x4842c43eaf7d2723:0x3bde64a803845c40!2sCleaboy+Rd!3b1!3m1!1s0x0:0xe583fac73522ee71
    Sully wrote: »
    Applegreen website is out of date anyway as it doesn't show all their stations.

It's the only petrol station in Cleyboy. It's across from the chipper more or less, assuming you know the area?

No, unfortunately i dont know that area. I know the main Anpost office on cleaboy road, industrial estate. is there near there?

https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Cleaboy+Pharmacy+Ltd/@52.2572922,-7.1362136,17z/data=!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x4842c43eaf7d2723:0x3bde64a803845c40!2sCleaboy+Rd!3b1!3m1!1s0x0:0xe583fac73522ee71

If at Walsh Park go straight up beyond the cash and carry, turn left at the roundabout and halfway down. From the An Post - take a left at the roundabout at the exit and continue half way up the hill.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Amber garage on paddy browns road and apple green cleaboy are the cheapest in the city ,further out of the city and texaco ferrybank is cheap as is the garage on the way to new ross cant think of the name...as for car wash's theres a place called autoshine on park road who do a wash and dry for €5 its not the carwash just behind the garage but further down near the Polish supermarket ,nearly all car washes are the same price around the city from €5 to €10.. heres a site for autoshine with prices http://www.nakoo.net/autoshinecarwash?business=autoshine-car-wash-and-valeting-waterford

great information. i will try the park road car wash this week. euro 5 is definitely a good price.

Advertisement