Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor cruiser moored at Cork docks

Options
  • 22-06-2014 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

What is the story about this boat. Not sure how to describe it correctly but it is moored here by the customs house for several weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

There was a thread on it here a few weeks ago, it's here while it's being sold or something. Can't remember the name now but if you go to marinetraffic.com you'll find it and be able to find the site selling it by googling the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Sure, tis mine, I'm selling it to get a bigger one, it's a bit cramped when I take the playmates out. :pac:

Seriously lovely vessel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

bladebrew wrote: »

Is this the same one that showed up a year or two ago?

The photos on that link are identical to the rented one that caught everyone's interest a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

I'm not sure was it here before to tbh, it looks a bit similar to the Lauren L which was here last year, the Lauren L was a good bit bigger I think,
    On the for sale page the ship is listed as being in Miami Florida!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Just saw here what can happen to a super yacht..

To make it worse, it was on dock for repairs.. :(

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5708947/24-Million-super-yacht-burns-in-shipyard.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

bladebrew wrote: »
    I'm not sure was it here before to tbh, it looks a bit similar to the Lauren L which was here last year, the Lauren L was a good bit bigger I think,
    On the for sale page the ship is listed as being in Miami Florida!?
    The Laurel L is 90m long, I think. This is stated as being 38.55m long.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

The photos on that link are identical to the rented one that caught everyone's interest a few years back.

AIR was the name of the one 2/3 years ago, the black one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

scuby wrote: »
    AIR was the name of the one 2/3 years ago, the black one ?
    Yes, this is Air, complete with a helicopter and smaller speed boats and its own marina and a few more luxuries,

312203.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

I know now where I'm getting confused:

There was a thread back in mid May about the same Yacht, with the same link to the site where it's for sale.
    This obviously explains why the pics are the same and why they looked familiar :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement