Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Exams

• 22-06-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

Just want to ask you, when do you have your Christmas exams, is before or after Christmas? Looking to go away to Manchester in mid-December with the lads and I don't want it to coincide with my christmas exams in UL.

The course I'll be doing is Aeronautical Engineering if that makes a difference?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

They take place before Christmas. If you go on to the UL website and search for academic calendar it might have the dates on it but I don't remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Autumn Examinations
    2 wks
    Sat 06/12/2014

Fri 19/12/2014 Inclusive for all courses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Ok, thanks. That rules out the chance of me going on the trip to Manc before Christmas :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I was the same in first year, Booked flights to new york in Jan not knowing that I'd end up in UL that Sept Didn't even apply til April, lost €400 for non refundable plane ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Agent_99 wrote: »
    I was the same in first year, Booked flights to new york in Jan not knowing that I'd end up in UL that Sept Didn't even apply til April, lost €400 for non refundable plane ticket.

Yeah, it's a bummer. Least we get 5 weeks of holidays though! So a trip will be made during those 5 weeks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement